Chapter 5

The weekend

Y/n and her friends are at her house, thanking her parents for letting them stay for the night.

Then Jisoo and Jimin got an idea of how to Han and Y/n together. After all of them went upstairs to the loft.

Jisoo:"Hey guys, maybe we should play a game."
Jimin:"Yeah!"
Y/n:"Sure, I'm in."
Yeji,Han,Hyunjin:"Same."

Jisoo:"How about truth or dare?"

Jimin:"Good idea. I'll go first and then we will go in a circle, First me, Jisoo,Y/n,Han,Hyunjin then Yeji."

Han:"Sounds good."

Jimin:"Y/n?"

Y/n:"Yeah?"

Jimin:"Truth or Dare?"

Y/n:"Umm, dare."

Jisoo and Jimin smirked at each other. As Y/n said her answer.

Jimin:"Han and Y/n go into Y/n's room."

Han and Y/n:"To do what?"

Jimin:"Uhm, nothing much."

Y/n:"Ok?"

Han and Y/n then went into Y/n's room. Han was stunned by her room designed beautifully.

Han:"Wow!"You have Led lights?!?"

Y/n:"Yeah, because it makes my room cooler."

Han grabbed a remote with buttons with colors on them.

Han:"So this what changes the colors of the lights?"

Y/n:"Oh yeah, it does."

Han pressed the red button accidently 13 times. Making the lights really red. Han looked at Y/n sitting on her bed, chilling the smirked. Then, he walked to Y/n and sat on her bed.

Y/n noticed Han then blushed hard and covered her face. Han walked to Y/n while smirking and then sat on her bed with his legs open.

Han:"Y/n?.."

Y/n:Uhm, yeah?"

Han:"Wanna sit on my lap?~"

Y/n's face was as red as a tomato when she blushed.

Y/n:"Sure, but can I sit by facing you?"

Han:"As you wish."

Y/n then got on his lap, then faced towards him with love in her eyes. Then she cupped Han's face as she got closer to kissing him.

Han and Y/n were both looking at each other with love in their eyes. Y/n realized she'd  kissed her crush for the second time. Her eyes bulged in suprise.

Han:"Y/n,are you ok?"

Y/n:" Oh-um yeah, why?"

Han:"Nothing. I just wanted to ask something."

Y/n:"Sure."

Han:"Did you actually want to kiss me?"

Y/n blushed shyly while she hid her face in her palms. But she answered.

Y/n:"Yeah."

Han blushed a little bit as Y/n confessed.Then he stood up from Y/n's bed and held her hands and pinned Y/n to the wall with a smirk plastered on Han's face.

Y/n:"H-Han, what are you-"

Han then put his index finger on Y/n's lips to interrupt her.

Han:"Shh."