Chapter-1

Ahh..a leg slipped out from the aerial roots of the enormous figure..

Daii,what kind of tree is this,grown all thick in this well developing area?I must talk to the authorities incharge of this area cooperation to to chop this tree off.

Shhh.... don't be loud,Ramesh...If these people have heard you...,your head would be probably hanging on some terrace ropes..

What...terrace ropes ah?I thought you would say something much thrilling...Terrace ropes..<smirks>you're funny da,Karthi..

You won't believe unless it happens.. Haven't you seen Banyan tree in your village?This place is far more better than yours..

Yes it is.That's what I love about this place.Everything I love is here...Just these kind of trees are a hindrance.

He sulked at the tree and took a look at the eternal face of Lord Ganesha,whose glory made him forgot the tree behind..

Ganesha!Vinayaga!Pillaiyar appa!Aanai muganae!!
Today's the important day of my life.Please help me,get my Divya, so that ,I will surely name my child with your name..Please save us pa...

(A/N:Vinayaga,Pillaiyar appa ,Aanai muganae (elephant faced deity) are all the same names of Lord Ganesha)

What?You called me for this family riots ah?Leave me da...I am a family man.I am not at all interested in getting killed along with you..Leave me da..

Why da?We are here for Divya..,not to get killed...

Daii..did you lost it?Come back to your senses.. Already,her family knows you...And you are in the street next to her house, waiting for her.If she comes now, you would be totally screwed..

I know the risk da..But I want to marry her, infront of my Ganesha,as he is the witness of our love.Then,we would take a train to Delhi and here are the tickets..The man showed his tickets to his dearest friend who had been with him since his love started.

Do whatever you want..Why did you ask me to come here?

After marrying her here,I want to go to registration office.I want you to sign the witness signature.. That's why I asked you to come with me.

Why me?Ask your beloved Ganesha to sign your registration certificate..He is your love witness, right?

Naughty dude...he screwed his ears and both punched each other's backs affectionately..

Mama....
A distant voice took time to reach the ears of the playing friends..

Mama...

Ramesh immediately turned back to the voice and saw his love,with all her hair flying in air, her eyes which burnt him with the fire of desperation.He ran to put out that fire.She hugged him to the moment, where it was all, a moment of eternal bliss for them..Two bodies of the same soul attained the sense of immortality.The divinity showered a drizzle to the moment, and Karthi, closed his eyes out of embarrassment.Ramesh released her for a minute,and took the mangalsutra from his shirt pocket ,and tied it round her neck with three knots, claiming her in all three worlds.

She lifted her head and looked at him with tears of joy brimming in her eyes. He passionately kissed her in her forehead and applied sindhoor in it.The former became speechless for a minute which panicked the lover boy.

Divya,say something!!Why are you so pale?

I am sorry mama!You may not get to live as Divya's husband, but it was my last wish to die as Mrs Ramesh.

What are you blabbering,silly?

I am sorry mama..My family is looking for you..They would kill you any minute..Just leave me here and run away .I do want to die as a Sumangali.,the girl fell in his arms laying speechless..

Divya..,Divya....What have you done, silly?What suddenly came over you?It was you till yesterday,who narrated me the dreams of our future..What made you to think of leaving me?He hugged her tightly and shook her as if he thought that his heart might shake hers as well.

He lifted her and put him in her shoulders and ran to his tempo along with his friend.A large crowd surrounded to the scene, which he ignored and started the engine.He turned and took a sharp U turn,where he saw the expected approaching him at a very unexpected moment of his life and her death aka vice versa.

What will Ramesh do? Will they both escape or get caught?

Stay tuned for the next update 🙂

Don't be a silent reader.
Kindly vote and add up your support.