Diddy walked over to India, bending down,
lifting up her chin and looking in her eyes.

"Stop crying pretty mama, imma take good care of you. Just be a good girl and do what I say". Diddy said softening his voice.

Still, with an evil smirk on his face.

A little piece of India sorta lifted with relief. I mean Diddy was a fine looking rich man.
And she believed him.

If he wasn't gonna hurt her and keep her secret , she was willing to do whatever it takes.

Diddy stood up and began to unbuckle his belt.

"Now let's see what that mouf do".

"H—huhh !? No ! Please !".

5:00pm, December •Friday  Atlanta , GA📍Carters

5:00pm, December Friday
Atlanta , GA
📍Carters

Bryson bookie do I look fat?" I asked and he shook his head no.

I just squinted at him as I continued walking around the store full of baby clothes.

We were at carters and shopping for the baby.

"You know, I still can't believe I got took out the game."

"watch once I drop this Baby,Ima be right back to the streets like I never left."
I mugged at Bryson as he held the two basket full of baby clothes.

"Don't make me beat that ass up in this store, cause you know I will"
he said pulling me by my neck and pressing up behind me.

I closed my eyes.
I just muffled my lips together trying not to look phased by him. Being pregnant it don't take much for me to get horny.

No we still ain't never did the do but we've had some sexual conversations that be having a bitch soaked.

"And yo ass neva was outside cus wasn't you getting yo boots knocked by yo last nigga ? Oh okay".

Gagged me.

"Boy you so damn sassy ! Why you always gotta go that low ?" I said rolling my eyes.

"When they go low I go LOWER" Bryson said making me laugh.

"Boy you needa stay off tiktok".
I laughed while putting another pink onesie in the basket.