"Fine...I'll meet her tomorrow then" I said.

(The next day)

Kim's P.O.V:

I parked the car in front of the cafe and got off then walked over to Pan.

"Why did you ask to meet me? My boyfriend is a jealous person" She said.

"Oh please...I don't get jealous people get jealous of me" I said.

Then looked behind her at the guy who just walked out of her car and nodded to myself.

"Good choice...You picked a trading manager who works at our company...Perfect choice I mean...Trading experts are highly paid he can marry you in the time span of maybe...Hmmm...I really don't know...Six or seven years? Considering how much my family decides to pay him...Hell we can even cut him if we wanted to have fun don't you think?" I asked.

She bit her lip and looked at the floor.

"I'm not stupid...I knew why you pretended to like me it's because you want to climb the social ladder and decided on me since my older brothers didn't fit the bill...But..." I started.

She was going to say something but I started talking first.

"I was being nice enough glancing your way when you're clearly nothing but dirt" I said smiling.

Then put a hand on her shoulder.

"But I don't usually play well with others...So I'll say it clearly...Stick with people from your standard ok? Don't push your luck again...And do just as I say if you want to keep your pitiful relationship going" I said smiling.

Then removed my hand and looked at it in disgust then took out a tissue and sanitizer to clean my hand.

"Well...Your boyfriend is here...Let's go in ok?" I asked smiling.

Her boyfriend walked over to us.

"My name is Orn I've heard a lot about you mr Kim it's nice to finally meet you in person" The guy said smiling.

I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Since you heard a lot about me then you must know that I'm responsible for training the new employees and supporting the trade management" I said.

Then smiled at him thinly.

"I know gold diggers when I see them...You don't seem like one though...I'd say that you're quite hardworking...Nice keep at it" I said.

Then we picked a table and sat down.

"Ummm...Why did you want to meet my girlfriend though mr Kim?" He asked.

"You've been dating recently right? Did she tell you that we used to date and that we have a child?" I asked.

He looked at her then at me before shaking his head.

"Well...I'm not here to take her back I'm here to ask her to come see the baby once a week for the sake of his mental health that's all...I'm sure you'd come to a discussion if you talk it out" I said.

Then stood up and took out some money from my wallet and put it on the table.

"Your coffee is on me and..." I started.

I looked at them for what felt like a minute then sighed heavily and shook my head.

"So disappointing" I said.

Then took out more money and put it on the table in front of them.

"Buy her a decent dress and get yourself a new haircut or something...Anything would be a really great progress" I said.