im going thru it fr

Y'all I been going through it. I'm pretty sure I got the flu again but it's not as bad as last time. But combined with my allergies and Georgia's bipolar ass weather, this ain't it.

It was just pushing 80 degrees, and then it dropped down to the 40s the next day then it rained right after.

And, within the same week, there was a huge fire in my apartment complex, and I wasn't even here. Talk about scary af.

Especially when everybody is calling you and telling you your building is on fire.

The building that caught fire was actually our first apartment and about 2 years ago we moved to the other side of the complex for a 2BR.

We literally were thinking we were losing everything, including our dogs and when we get there, it's not even our apartment.

We're over a hour away working and had to rush home.

We've stayed in this complex for like 5 years now, and within the past 3 months it's been almost 5 fires over here. And they've all been kitchen fires and mainly start from the ovens.

Like when our oven caught on fire a month or two ago, is probably the same thing that happened in the other apartment.

But the fire was so big, the whole top floor is gone, and unfortunately 2 dogs were trapped inside and 3 cats were lost. 4 of my good friends all stayed in that building, and they lost everything.

I feel kind of guilty for it bc I recommended for them to live over here.

I've been trying to do everything I can to help out the people in that building. Cause just knowing that it literally could've been me hit home.

So I've been dealing with that, but other than that I'm good.

How are you guys?

I've been writing too, just not posting because I haven't had the time to proofread anything but I will be posting soon!