Rules

Welcome Campers! Here are some rules so that everyone can stay respected and happy.

1. Be a decent human being aka be respectful of your fellow campers/counselors.

2. This is a PG-13 rp as this camp is for 8th-12th grade aka 13-18 year olds. Do what you will with the information. If you're under 13, I suggest that you should not be here.

3. As this is a PG-13 group, some cussing is allowed. However, it will NOT be sexual in any way, this is a family friendly place. Do not overuse foul language as it is unnecessary and is quite annoying. Slurs and the "bigger" words are not allowed.

4. Dating is allowed between campers, however the largest age-gap they can have is two years. The most intimate they can get is kissing. You heard me, kissing, not making out and not anything more than that. Dating is not allowed between counselors.

5. Please only control your own OCs unless you get specific permission from the owner of a character.

6. Use the right pronouns for both the roleplayer and their OC.

7. We have all different races, backgrounds, ethicality, sexualities, etc in this group. If you are going against someone because of one of those things you will be given a chance to apologize and then banned. I will not tolerate people being offensive.

8. Do not criticize others by their roleplaying style. As long as it makes sense and it's a proper response, it's acceptable.

9. If you absolutely feel like you need to, you can make your character a rude person but don't ever make them say things that are truly offensive. For example, "Get away from me, four-eyes" Would be fine. Making ugly comments about someone's race is NOT okay.

10. Having your OC go inside of the the opposite gender's cabin is NOT allowed. If they need something, they can stand by the door

11. If you have a problem, please let me know. I will do my very best to try and fix it so you can enjoy the rp.

12. Have fun!
~~~~~~~

Please fill out this short form so I know you read the rules!

Name:
Pronouns:
Favorite soup (you can put N/A if you don't like soup):
Favorite color: