Surprise

Previously

Together the siblings started planning the perfect plan for the announcement to Harsha and then tell each of the parents.

Now

~ 2 Days Later ~

"Yenga ma kooti pora?', Harsha asked as she told him to get ready, "Naama oru idamum pogala Vinay varaan", Sivaangi said.

"Athukku yen princess naa dress change pannanum? Vinay thaane?", Harsha said as she handed his outfit.

"Oru chinna shoot panna porom papa athunaala thaa, ipo poai ready aagu ma", she said pushing him into the bathroom.

She had gotten showered earlier itself because of the excitement and now she only had to wear the dress.

So she quickly dressed herself and did her hair, she took the things needed and hid it well, just to take it out in time as Harsha came out.

He was wearing a green shirt matching her green saree, he was folding his sleeves as he came out, "Yethukku ma thideer endu shoot ellaam?", he asked and looked up and stopped.

He always loved her in saree but especially today she was practically glowing, "I love you", he said out of breath as if he had run miles.

She smiled and closed the distance between them, "I love you too, so much papa", she said and kissed him softly making him wrap his arms around her waist. 

The bell rang making them jump apart slightly, "Vaa papa", she said pulling him and he chuckled, "Iru princess varen", he said.

She opened the door to see her brother with the camera, he hugged her immediately and she smiled hugging him back tightly.

Harsha smiled looking at them, "Seri seri vaa emotional aagi en time'a waste pannaatha", Vinay said pulling aways and she hit him lightly, but not without love.

Harsha hugged Vinay, "Akka'vum thambi'yum sernthu yenna plan poatu irukeenga?", Harsha asked.

"Onnum illaye", the two said together and Sivaangi closed her eyes scrunching her face a little, "Apdiyaa?", Harsha asked smiling.

"Aama mama chumma thaa, vaanga vaanga started pannuvom", Vinay quickly said changing the subject.

"Aama aama, time waste panna koodaathu", Sivaangi said supporting her brother and pulled Harsha with her to the plane wall.

"Ok ungada pose'a pannunga", Vinay said and Harsha stood with his hands around his wife's waist and Sivaangi had her hands on her husband's chest both looking at each other with so much love.

"Beautiful, aduthu", Vinay said and they did the next pose, "Ok lovely, aduthu", he said clicking every pics.

"Dei", Harsha finally said to Vinay's comments, "Seri sorry mama, Sivaangi aduthu", Vinay said and Sivaangi nodded.

"Oru nimisham iru da", she said and rushed to get something and came out holding a board facing towards the floor.

"Yenna ma athu?", Harsha asked, "Surprise, nee padathula paarthu therinjuko", she said and winked at Vinay and stood in front of Harsha.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and she held the board in front of her tummy and Vinay clicked the pic and started what they planned.

"Yei unakke ithu konjam early'a therilayaa?", he asked getting into his role and Sivaangi gave the board to Harsha who was too surprised even to turn it and read it.

"Yenna da early? Naa moments'a capture panna paakuren", she said walking towards her brother with a smile on her face Harsha failed to notice.

"Onnume theiryaathe ipo", Vinay said, "Paravaala etkanve one month poitu endu doctor sonnanga, naa every step'a record panna virumburen", Sivaangi said and Harsha got confused.

What doctor?, he thought, "Seri di, aana konjam poosanikaa maari vantha piraggu eduthaa papa'kku avanga porantha piragu avanga thaa endu theiryum, ipa onnume theiryaathe", Vinay said and Harsha's eyes bulged out.

"Papa'va?", he muttered and turned the board to look at it and gasped seeing the words...

(The board)

He was speechless and his eyes teared up, he looked up to see Sivaangi looking at him, "Yepo... unmaiyaa...", he stuttered unable to say anything at all.

"Two days muthal nee studio poana po konjam thala suthura maari irunthathu, apo amma call pannaanga, apo sonna po ketaanga ethuvumaa endu? Athukku aprom thaa-", she was stopped by him scooping her in her arms in a hug.

"I love you love you love you love you", he muttered, "Ok athu thaa en cue naa poganum, neenga husband and wife enjoy pannunga", Vinay said and the two didn't even hear him.

"Che en mathippu ivalothukku kurainjutte", Vinay said and left, "I love you too papa", she said as gently made her stand on the floor.

"Doctor'tayum poniyaa?", he asked and she nodded, "Unakku solla muthal 100% sure'a irukanum endrathukaa, un hope'a valarakka koodaathu endrakaaga", she said and he smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Athu mattum illa unakku surprise'a irukanum, enakku theriyum how much kids mean to you, so athukku worth'a irukanum endu yosichen", she said and he smiled as she wiped his tears.

"I am surprised and I love this surprise", he said and kissed her hard savoring each and every moment of that kiss.

"We are having a baby", he said still surprised that he was going to be a father and Sivaangi understood that.

She took his hand and kept it on her lower stomach, "Yes we are papa, we are gonna have a baby", she said and he looked down at her stomach where his hands were and kneeled down.

He kissed her stomach making her giggle and run her hand through his hair softly, she was as excited as he was.

"This is really happening", he said and she nodded chuckling, "Aama ma, this is really happening", she said and kissed his forehead.

"Amma appa'ta sollitiyaa?", he asked standing up, "Illa unakku sollittu sollalaam endu wait pannen", she said and he smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Ipove poai solluvomaa?", he asked and she nodded, "First'a saami kumbuttu povom", she said and he smiled and both went to the pooja room.

He applied kungumam on her forehead and thali and the two left to announce the good news, both the parents were called to Sivaangi's parent's house and when they announced...

The mothers were crying and blessing the children or more like the ones who were going to have the child.

The fathers blessed them and started giving Harsha bits of advice to which Sivaangi laughed and left him alone as the mothers pulled her to the kitchen probably to make her eat everything.

That's it guys... adios👋