Dammit.

He didn't even hear anything as he runs out of the door towards the ground floor and to the elevator that will take him to her. His breath was harsh and he needed to start breathing yet he couldn't. Not until he saw her. Not until she was ok.

He punches the digits before anyone from the team can enter inside. He wanted this elevator to move more quickly.
It wasn't fast enough. It will never be fast enough because each minute he stands waiting to find her was too long.

He rushes out into the dark coughing when dust enters his system. He opens the torch in his phone and looks ahead trying to locate her. He had to cover his mouth to not inhale too much of this dirty air.

He steps over something almost falling when he heard a grunt that pauses him. With a horrified look, he turn his light to find her lying on the ground. It took a second for his training to kick in and he was on his knees with his hand on her neck to feel her pulse. When he found it, he release a sigh as he places his hand on her cheek turning her face around. He sucks in a breath at finding the dirt and marks on her face. He moves some of her hair trying to feel her breathing.

"Ziva". He called gently hoping she would answer him, "Talk to me please. I am here. Please stay with me".

He heard his team walking in with a stretcher and a doctor. He was pushed back as they loaded her on the stretcher and the doctor started to find her pulse. He knows that he can't be the one to operate on her especially if he was mentally fighting a battle. He loves control. He always had it. Right now, as his eyes follow her lifeless body on the stretcher, his control snapped.

He was raging.

After she was transferred to the emergency room and nurses started to contact her family, he decided he had few people to teach lessons to. He never was the one to seek revenge. Revenge was for their parents or some of them. He was never interested in it. Yet, he was crossing all of his boundaries.

He didn't care. He didn't care one bit that he was changing everything about himself. It felt right. Her face kept appearing in front of his eyes as he sat in the third-floor office waiting to declare the punishment to the nurses involved in this sick game.

He didn't understand why they thought they could do something of this sort. Has this been happening for a long time? How much did she endure? Did she suffer something similar before that he had no idea about?

His mind didn't allow a minute of luxury or peace to him. It took about 39 minutes and 25 seconds for the three nurses to appear in front of him. They opened their mouths to start their excuses but he wasn't in the mood. His face remains expressionless as he spoke.

"The good news is that you will no longer be working in this hospital". He saw their eyes fill with tears because they were offering the best packages to them, "The second good news is that we will take back the housing and debt faculties from you. You will no longer have a house as of now and we will not pay your student loan or any other loans you may have". They started to weep louder and it was just an annoyance to him, "The last news is the best of all, you will never work in this profession because your licenses are revoked".

His lips stretch into a cynical smile as he watches the world crumble for these women. Yet, it was no way near to the 16/17 hours she spent in that place. Their pleading was nothing compared to hers. They were nothing compared to her.

Just as he try to pry information about her condition from nurses, they refuse to update him because he wasn't her immediate family. He heard sounds that sound familiar and in a minute he was facing a very pissed-off Kabir. He had few occasions where he ever saw Kabir's wrath. He was more of a patient person who destroy people without an ounce of emotion on display. Here he was in front of him looking like he will even kill him.

"What did you do to her?" Kabir asked as his eyes narrowed at him

"I didn't do anything". He replied and he didn't try to pry away or look away from him because he knows that showed he was guilty which he was but for different reasons

Romaisa was able to pry Kabir's arms away from him. He knows no one even tried from their team because they know he will kill them without any words.

"What is going on? We just received a call that she was found in under construction zone. No one is allowed there".

He gritted his teeth at Romaisa questioning because it means he will have to repeat what he saw. He did manage to find some words to explain the situation and he didn't even sugarcoat a thing. He didn't care what they would do to those nurses. He did inform them that he took action already.

"And you didn't think to wait for us?" Kabir growled

An animalistic sound comes out of him that surprises him too, "I don't have to wait for you. I did what I wanted to do".

"What made you think you can do that?"

He was growing angry now. He just needs to know how she was doing instead of this useless argument.

"I don't have time for this. I need the information on what is going on with her". He banged his hand on the nurse station, glaring at the nurse, "Now".

"You are not her guardian". The nurses reminded

Before he could scream again Kabir's voice stops him, "I am".

His eyes widened as he looked at Kabir and Romaisa, "You are her guardian? Since when"

"We don't have to answer you". Kabir said pissed, "I don't want any information about Ziva in his presence".

Woah! He must've pissed Kabir to a new level. He was pushed back.

"I need to know. I found her". He argued

"Yeah? Thank you". Kabir said dryly, "You are no one to her".

This again? He was losing his patience at everyone reminding him of the same nonsense. Yes, he was no one to her that doesn't mean he can't do anything for her.

Wait.

He looks at Kabir, "I am no one to her, right? What if I become everything to her?"

He smirks when Kabir slacks back.

He just hinted at the marriage with his enemy. He had officially lost his mind.

"What are you talking about?"

"I proposed". He blurted digging his own grave, "She is my fiancee now".

He was sure if Kabir didn't kill him. She will for sure do it.