3

UBASAJBXIS IM BACK LITTLE CHEESES <33!! UPDATING THIS FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________

No ones POV:

It was finally the end of school and Will felt relieved. He appreciated having new friends. especially as the new kid and on the first day. 'Maybe this year won't be so bad..' Will thought as he hopped on his bike and started to ride to his house. Once he got to his house he heard some yelling and walked in, surprised to see his father, Lonnie, arguing with his mom.

"Mom..?" Will called out, all the attention suddenly went to him. "Oh, welcome home honey, sorry for the..things happening right now.." Joyce apologized to her son, forcing a smile as she side-eyed Lonnie to make sure he doesn't do anything. Lonnie rolled his eyes and ignored Joyce, now going towards Will. "Hi son." Lonnie smirked as he said hello to his son. 

"Hi.." Will said, fixing his posture and lifting his head. "Trying to seem tough in front of your old man, huh?" Lonnie laughed and Joyce scoffed. "Leave Lonnie, we'll talk about this on call." Joyce said as she walked towards the two males.

"Fine, bye William, bye Joyce." Lonnie rolled his eyes again and scoffed as he left, slamming the door on his way out of the house. "Sorry about him Will, would you like some lunch? I made some sandwiches. "Sure, also why was he here?" Will asked, walking with his mom to the table and sitting down on the chair next to his mom.

Joyce sighed as she sat down and ate a Lays chip she put as a side snack with the sandwiches. "He wanted to take custody of you again to get money and food stamps.." Joyce said after swallowing the chip. "Oh..well, he won't succeed right?" Will asked, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Nope, I promise you sweetheart.." Joyce started to eat her sandwich. "Mkay.." Will continued to eat his sandwich, eating the chips as well.

"Alright hun, I have a work interview in like 40 minutes, I'm going to go get ready if you don't mid staying a lone for a but?"" Joyce asked  as she finished her food and put the disposable plate in the trash. "I don't mind mom, good luck on the interview." Will said with his mouth full.

"Ugh, finish your food before you speak, have I taught you nothing hun?" Joyce sighed and went upstairs as Will chuckled a bit. Joyce got ready and came downstairs, fixing her dress collar. "alright, bye honey!" Joyce said as she rushed out with her keys i her hands. 

Will waved and sighed as he was now left alone, bored..

______________________________

CNHJSNSK IM SORRY ITS SHORT GUYS!! ILL TRY TO MAKE LONGER! BYE MY CHEESES!!

-Marker <333