1

Mike wheeler POV:

I was riding on my bike, on my way to school. It was just a normal Monday only today at school there was going to be a new kid. "Why would they just let a kid enter the school halfway through the school year?" I thought as I got to school and then parked my bike where I usually parked my bike.

I looked at the parking lot of my school and saw kids just hanging out there like if it weren't meant for parking cars. "Hey Mike!" I heard my best friend Lucas yell and I turned around to look at him. "Hey dude!" I waved and started to walk towards him. He was with his girlfriend Max and he was talking to our other friends, Dustin and Eleven also known as Jane. She was my ex but we broke up since we acted more like friends then lovers. We broke up on good terms though and she has a girlfriend now. (THIS IS IN 2022 WHERE PEOPLE ARE MORE ACCEPTING!!-Marker) "Hey Mike, have you heard about the new kid?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah hes in all my periods according to my teachers." I groaned and the whole party laughed.  "Well, try to make friends with him. We could use more people to add to the group." Eleven said and Lucas nodded. "Okay, but if hes rude, homophobic, or just snobby, I'm not making friends with him." I told the group and they agreed. We all walked inside the school and said goodbye before going to our lockers. I got to my locker and there was a love note attached to it. I sighed and opened the note. The note said to meet this person up on the roof but I just shook my head.

I don't wanna sound like a d*ck but I'm not interested in any of these girls. Maybe I'm gay but theses girls just don't interest me. I'm still going to go up there but just to tell this girl that i'm not interested. I put the note in my pocket and got out my books. The bell rang just as I got my books, so now I was probably going to be late because my 1st class is all the way upstairs. I got out my elevator card and ran to the elevator. I walked in with 5 different other students who were also probably going to be late to their class as well.

Once the elevator stopped at the highest floor, the bell rang and everyone ran including me. I bumped into someone once or twice which delayed me even more. I groaned as I saw my watch and saw that I was 5 minutes late already. I huffed and puffed as I got to my class and opened the door. The teacher was there with a boy, who i'm guessing is the new boy, standing right next to her. "Micheal, why are you so late?" She asked me, annoyed at my late appearance. "The elevator was filled and I got here a bit late." I said and she nodded. "Okay well you just missed Williams introduction so please sit down." She said and I just nodded and sat down at my desk that was lonely since no one sat next to me.

"William if you don't mind, may you introduce yourself again?" Mrs. West asked the new kid, who I'm pretty sure is called William, and he nodded. In a quiet but still audible voice he said, "Hello, my name is William but you can call me Will. I moved here from California and I moved here with my mom and brother. I hope we can become friends.". I was almost going to chuckle at how nervous he was but I stopped myself since this kid seemed nice. "Okay thank you William, please sit down next to the boy who was late." Mrs. West told William and I was now sitting up straight.

"Okay." William looked down at the floor while walking towards my desk. Once he got there he saw my backpack in his seat and my books and pencils on his now desk. "Um would you mind moving that please?" He asked in a soft voice. I shook out my trance and moved my stuff. "Yeah sorry." I said and he sat down. He placed his books on the desk along with a pencil, highlighter, and a pen. 

"Hi my name is Micheal, Mike for short." I whispered since Mrs. West was now teaching. "Oh hi, my name is William. Wait you already know that sorry." Will answered, still paying attention to the teacher. I chuckled and kept talking, "You wanna hang out with my and my friend group during lunch?". "Um sure." Will replied. "Great." I said and started to take notes on the lesson.

The class went by fast and before I knew it the bell rang. I gathered all my stuff and stuffed it in my backpack before looking at Will who was already all packed up. "What class do you have next?" I asked. "Um I have Mr. Teller for Language arts." Will responded to me and smiled. "Nice, I have him too. Here I'll walk with you." I said and started walking with him. We talked on our way there and when we got there, the bell rang. I walked to my desk and he had to wait with Mr. Teller in the front of the class. He introduced himself again but this time he had to sit in the front with Max. Since I was all the way in the back, I wasn't able to talk to him but after this class it was lunch.

This class went pretty boring except for one part where they called on a kid and he started confessing his love for Will which got him in trouble. When the class ended I saw Will blushing hard while Max was just laughing. "What happened?" I asked as I walked up to both of them. Max showed me a note that said, "I love you so much, please date me.". "It's from the boy who confessed his undying love to the new kid." Max laughed even more.

Oh boy...

______________________________________________________________

HI GUYS! THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER ONE!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BYE MY LITTLE PIECES OF CHEESE!!
-Marker 🧀