SHS 3 : Woman in Red

After graduate from high school, I decided to stay with my cousin for a week at her house. Her name is Fara. We have the same age. She has 8 siblings that includes her. And she's the fifth among them. Her sisters and brothers are working and studying at the cities and left Nana (2nd), Sasha (6th), Jia(8th) and their parents.

Pink was working part time job when I arrived at her house. So, I only get to see her during night. We slept in the upstairs room since no one slept down stairs. Every night, my cousin and I heard knocking outside the wall. No one was there especially when our room is on the top floor. We got goosebumps but ignores it. The next day, Pink is going to work and left me and Nana alone in the house. Jia was in school and Sasha was also working.

I watched tv upstairs and Nana was cooking downstairs. It was noon. I heard a kid running around the house and the toilet's door keeps open and close. IT WAS NOON NOT MIDNIGHT. I was a bit scared tho but I ignore it. Yet, something came near me and feels like it really sits next to me. I get up and open the door to downstairs.

While I open the door there was someone standing right in front of me ! The woman in red !. Her hair was long and she wears red clothe. I stunned and immediately close the door. I opened it again she disappeared. I ran down to the kitchen and saw Nana. I relieved. I kept quiet and eat with Nana. Soon after, my aunt came from work with Jia. Jia went upstairs. We were chatting about family matters and suddenly she opened a story that there is something in that house.

She said ' You know Ann, there is a woman staying in my room. She wears red cloth. If you're lucky, you'll get to see her. But she did not disturb people.'

I got goosebump. I was silent for seconds. That was the woman I saw like an hour ago ! Da hel !

I replied ' Aunty, I just saw her like an hour ago before you arrived home ! That's why I'm here in this kitchen right now because I was afraid to go upstairs 😂'

Nana replied 'LOL. Now I know why you look so pale when you come here like you have seen a ghost and it was !'

Aunty - 'Wow that was fast than I thought. How does it looks like ? 😂 I have never seen one'.

- My aunt knows there was someone in her room is from my brother. He can see things that we dont -

End.