He raises the stone that he hold, the stone that Daniel loves, Blue Sapphire stone.

"It suits your eyes colour, right?" Ask Ren again while smiling.

In front of Ren, stand a figure that Ren can't see.

Daniel.

"Ren..." Called Daniel even though he knew that Ren couldn't hear him.

"I've said this many times before but I just can't get away with this feelings," said Ren as he place the stone right in front of the gravestone.

"I'm sorry Niel, I'm very sorry... If only she didn't separate us... Maybe this won't happen... But, I won't just blame her as I also did wrong things... It is my fault. That's why, even if you forgive me, I won't stop apologizing to you, Niel," said Ren as he admit his fault.

The invisible figure in front of Ren grip his hand tightly while looking down at Ren who is sitting in front of him.

"Ren..." Called Daniel again.

Ren hides his face between his legs and cover it with his arm. A few seconds later, a quite sob is heard.

"I'm sorry, Niel... Very sorry," said Ren as he touch the grave softly.

The figure in front of him let out a soft sigh as he let his tears fall down of his eyes.

"I have long forgiven you Ren. You're the one who can't forgive yourself," said Daniel as he crouched down and sit in front of Ren.

"Free yourself from the shackles that you made Ren. I know you are trying to change yourself, but I also know that you always give up on changing yourself. Don't let her get into your mind Ren," said Daniel as though as they are having a conversation.

"I can't be here for too long Ren,"

"I can't be here for too long Niel,"

Said them both at the same time. Ren smile a bit even if he can't hear what Daniel said and Daniel chuckled softly.

"See you soon," said Ren as he get up and get ready to leave the graveyard.

"You too, Ren," said Daniel as he started to disappear into thin air.
___________________________________

~Fang House~

/Kringg//
/Kring//

"Yes? Who is this?" Ask Fang as he picked up his phone.

"It's your brother 1d1ot," reply Kaizo across the phone.

"Didn't need to call me an 1d1ot!" Protest Fang.

"Right, right. So? How is your inspection going? How is Earthquake?" Ask Kaizo.

"About that... Uhh, I do have a theory about it, but I'm not sure," said Fang hesitantly.

"Since when are you so nervous to tell me something, Pang?" Ask Kaizo.

"It's Fang! Not Pang!" Protest Fang again. Kaizo chuckle a bit hearing his little brother protest.

"About my theory... It have a connection with Ren," explain Fang.

There's silence for a few minutes.

"It's your theory right? You're not sure about it yet right?" Ask Kaizo.

"Mhm. It is just my theory. I do not have enough clue to prove that Ren is the one who did that to Earthquake," said Fang.

"Hah... Just be careful Fang. We both know how dangerous Ren is," said Kaizo reminding his little brother.

"Yes, I know," replied Fang shortly.

"Listen Fang, we need to figure out who is the one who did that to Earthquake at all cost," said Kaizo.

"I know brother," reply Fang again.

"... Just don't get hurt while doing this mission. If it's true that Ren have a connection with this, then you'll have to be extra careful Fang. Don't make me worried," said Kaizo.

"Pfft- I know, I know," replied Fang to his older brother.

"Well, if you have time to laugh about it then I'm sure you have enough time to figure out the culprit right? I have other work to do after all," said Kaizo in a teasing tone.

"Well, take care of yourself then, Pang," said Kaizo as he ended the call.

"It's Fang!! Not Pang!!" Said Fang even though the call has been ended.

"Ugh! Whatever!" Said Fang as he went upstairs to his room.

"If Ren really is the culprit behind all of this, I'm gonna send him to jail," said Fang as he continue his step.
___________________________________

Hi my lovely readers!
I'm back!
So? How are you guys doing?
Thank you very much for keeping this book alive!
I'm really happy!
Thank you for 6.6k and 441 votes!
I really owe you guys!
Btw, Salam Ramadhan from me for those who celebrated it.
I know I'm late for it TwT
And Salam Eid Mubarak from me too for those who celebrated it!
I wish you guys all the best!
Again, Thank you very much for you guys support and all!
I love you all!
-
The Creator

1310 words