1) hidden physique

Start from the beginning

allura's face melts into one of interest. "i've never thought about that. huh." she takes a second to stare at pidge, scanning over her physique . keith and lance do the same.

several beats pass by of them simply staring, and pidge is starting to get uncomfortable.

she looks at hunk pleadingly, silently requesting help.

he shrugs.

useless jerk.

"guuuys. please stop staring at me," pidge drawls, lifting her arms up to cover her torso.

seriously, these guys were relentless. they were really deep in thought, literally just- evaluating her.

"guys."

nothing.

"oh my- guys." pidge practically begged, clapping her hands. that seemed to do the trick, because all three of them blinked at the same time, snapped out of their trances.

"apologies, pidge. i was thinking a little too hard for a tick." she hums contentedly. "i do believe it's possible that pidge has refined muscles though. i think it'd be stranger if she hadn't."

"that's what i'm saying! thank you, 'lura!" lance expresses joyfully, eyes teary from gaining an ally on his side.

"hey, i literally agreed with you!" hunk whines, being brushed off with lance's stuck out tongue.

pidge cannot believe it. she is stuck lightyears away from wherever her family is; with idiots.

complete idiots.

"why are you guys even interested in my muscle's appearance." pidge grumbles, lip pouted. "it's none of your business."

lance squawks offensively. "hey! i just don't want to perform an emergency procedure on you which requires your muscles exposed and i'll be caught of guard!"

she blinks, slowly reciting what she understood.
"..if i was dying you would be focused on my muscle rather than my brink of death?"

lance scoffs, giving her the palm. "hey, if i operated on you, i'm just saying, i would probably be really caught off guard to see your abs."

pidge shakes her hand, completely unbelieving of what she was listening to.
"i would not let you operate on me." she states, matter-of-a-factly.

lance glares. "what if we were only with each other? stuck? no help?"

she gives an equally sharp glare, leaning forward and enunciating her words. "i'd. rather. die."

he gasps. "take it back."

she only leans back, a smile on her face as she whispers. "never."

at that, lance lunges at her with a yell, arm outstretched. for a moment, he is successfully blowing her off balance, hand grabbing her shoulder.
pidge's leg behind her balances and her hand flies up from her side.

without another thought, she grips his arm, twists around, and completely flips him over her with a loud thud.

immediately everyone gasps, even the cuban boy on the ground. probably from shock.