ᴀᴅᴇʟᴀɪᴅᴇ ᴊᴏʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʜᴀʀᴛᴛ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ

Face Claim : Dakota Johnson

Name : Adelaide Joy Everhartt

Nicknames : Rookie, Darling, Petal, Dr. Everhartt (Dr. Ramsey)

AJ, Adelady (Close friends)

Sunshine (Tobias Carrick)

Sweetheart (Parents)

Aide (Twin Brother)

Age : 27 years old

Birthday : May 25

Birthplace : Muntinlupa City, Philippines

Nationality : American (Father's Side), Filipino (Mother's Side)

Occupation : Doctor (Internal Medicine) at Edenbrook

Appearance :

Adelaide is 5'5 tall and has an hourglass figure.

Adelaide has long wavy raven black hair that reaches the bottom of her spine.

Adelaide has bright and sparkling emerald green eyes, often described by other people to be her best and most eye-catching features.

Adelaide has soft tanned sensitive skin that can bruise easily.

Adelaide has a small faded scar on the right corner of her lips due to an accident from when she was young.

Adelaide has quite chubby cheeks and a round face, her features often being described by others to be alluring and mesmerizing.

Personality :

Adelaide is usually a soft spoken, calm and collected person when she's by herself or surrounded by strangers. But once she's around the people she has a close bond with, she tends to be quite sarcastic, teasing, chaotic and childish.

Adelaide is considered as the big sister in her circle of friends, often going to her whenever they're facing a problem or having a bad day as they know they can rely on her to help them.

Adelaide is quite driven, determined, dedicated and passionate about the things she pursues and does, always wanting it to go perfect and well.

Adelaide can be quite protective of her family, close friends and acquaintances. She always stands up for them when needed and always has their back for whenever they need support.

Adelaide is a kind, friendly, caring and gentle woman. She always goes out her way to connect with others emotionally, mainly with her patients, to support them with whatever they're facing. She is also known for putting and caring for others first rather than herself.

Background : Adelaide is the oldest child and twin of the infamous Everhartt family. Both she and her brother were born in the Philippines and were raised there by their parents for ten years before eventually moving back to Brooklyn, New York. Growing up, the Everhartt couple were quite strict with how they raised the twins and would sign them up to participate in various activities to enhance their skills and abilities growing up, both physically and mentally. (such as cursive writing, vocal and dance lessons, martial arts, various sports activities, learning new languages, advanced academic studies, reading and writing) Because of this, the twins ended up being skillful in almost every hobby and activity.

Growing up, Adelaide wanted to follow along her mother's footsteps as a model. But upon entering middle school, she became more interested in her father's career and soon decided to pursue medicine as well for when she grows up. Because of this, her relationship with her father became more solid than ever before; he would even bring her along to the hospital he works in and teach her what he does. She wanted to pursue being a diagnostician rather than a surgeon like her father.

Upon reaching college, Adelaide pursued medicine in NYU Grossman School of Medicine. She was dedicated and passionate about her studies, resulting in her being top of her class every semester. She tries to balance her life between studying and enjoying her time in college with her friends, often going out to parties to celebrate an event or volunteering at a nearby local clinic for more experience. She graduated as the valedictorian of the entire university. Despite having many offers from different hospitals throughout the country where she can start her residency, she decided to apply for Edenbrook as she knows that her Uncle Naveen works there and wanted to have the chance to be able to work with him.

Acquaintances & Family : Violet & Gordon Everhartt (Parents)

Lucas Thomas Everhartt (Twin Brother)

Ethan Ramsey (Mentor, Co Worker, Love Interest)

Sienna Trinh (Best Friend, Roommate, Co Worker)

Elijah Greene (Best Friend, Roommate, Co Worker)

Jackie Varma (Best Friend, Roommate, Co Worker)

Bryce Lahela (Best Friend, Co Worker)

Aurora Emery (Rival, Friend, Co Worker)

Rafael Aveiro (Best Friend, Co Worker)

Kyra Santana (Best Friend)

Naveen Banerji (Godfather, Co Worker)

Anthony Scodelario (Childhood Best Friend, Previous Classmate)

Marcus Thompson (Best Friend, Previous Schoolmate, First Love, Ex-boyfriend)