ch1:staying over

""=talking
''=thinking
**=Action
()=Mumbling
°°=texting
••=talking to animals
^^=talking to shadows

Izuku's pov-

It was a Monday morning 5 when...
"WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU BITCHY AS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!" I rolled over grabbing my alarm opening my window throwing it out side. "SHUT UP YOU ANOIYING SHIT " I then got dressed went outside retrieved my alarm clock surprised it hasn't broke through all these years I've had it. I walked back in  sat down....'its my 16th birthday...ill finally know who my mate or mates are.' I smiled at that thought then frowned 'wheres mum?' I got up and went to the kitchen and saw a piece of paper I picked it up and opened the folded paper Dear Izuku I'm with my class, Katsuki's parents, Kirishima's parents, Todoroki's parents and Kaminari's parents. Soo Katsuki, Shoto, Eirjio and Denki will be staying at the house till we get back.

Love, mom

Ps:money is in my sock drawer, love you.

'.....of course she leaves on my birthday....wait what if I slip into my little mindset or start my heat or they find out about my other quirks....what if they think I'm a.....monster   ok calm down Izuku I still have heat surpressers' I start pacing around to calm down and to get a game plan set up.... 'Ok I need to get the guest rooms ready, movies and games out in the living room I'll probably need to move the furniture back a little... I mean there my friends if I ease them into knowing about my little mindset and other quirks they won't judge....at least I hope they won't....' I then started cleaning the whole house for tonight when I saw that I might be late I automatically run around grabbing my stuff, running to U.A I was right outside of class 1-a I walked in and....

Cliffhanger

And the story continues...

Hope you liked the chapter bye love's❤️💯