She looked so good. All i wanted to do was grab her face and kiss her. Hard.

But i had to control myself.

"Can we take a walk by the lake? I just wanna be outside today. Being inside is suffocating me." She looked at me with a pout on her face.

"Aren't you in pain? You should be resting." I didn't want her to get tired.

"It's going to help me if i move around a little. I can't stay in bed all day. And the weather is perfect for taking a walk." It was warm but cloudy. And if she wanted to go out, than so be it.

She put white sneakers on and we went to the lake. Armand had a big property. Half of the shore by the lake was his.

We walked for a while. Asked each other random questions.

"Can we talk about something?" Just as i said those words Mila was about to say something as well. 

"You go first." We can talk about this later when we get back home.

"Okay. I was thinking that we should have...maybe a little date tomorrow. Home of course. I'll make food and maybe we can watch a movie after. I'll tell Maggie that she doesn't have be here tomorrow. So we can have the whole house to ourselves. What do you think?"

How can i say no to her? I'll do anything she says.

And her cooking for me. Hell yes. I love the food she makes.

"Whatever you want, baby." I took her hand and kissed it.

I couldn't keep my hands and lips to myself. And i couldn't keep staring at her.

We went back to her house because she had to go to the toilet and also it was time for lunch.

When Mila finished with her lunch, she went to her room to do some school work on her computer.

It was a perfect opportunity to call Dante.

I got into my room and searched for his number and pressed the call button.

After few seconds he picked up.

"Yes." I heard his raspy voice. It was from to much smoking, if i guess.

"Hello, sir. It's Azail." I answered.

"Well hello, Azail. How's everything going? Is Armand getting suspicious or?"

"Everything's good sir, Armand trusts me with his daughter."

"Good, that's good."

"I called because i wanted to ask you something, sir." He told me to go on and tell him what i wanted.

"I found something about Armand. I think you can use it against him. But i need one extra week to get proper evidence." Nervously i waited for his answer. I can't mess this up.

He just hummed.

"Tony is helping me find someone Armand worked with. We might get some information out of him. But for that, i need another extra week, so i can have actual evidence against him." I half lied.

"Okay." Was all he said.

I waited for few more seconds.

"But if you don't do your job, Rafael's going to pay for that." Bastard. Of course he was going to use my brother against me.

"Don't mess this up, Azail. Because i'll make your life living hell. I'll do it when you least expect it. And don't forget why you're there." With that he hung up.

He better not do anything to Rafael. Because if something happens to him, i'll kill Dante and all of his man.

————

Mila and i spent the whole day as usual.

When it was time for her to go to bed i carried her bride style to her room.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." She smiled at me.

"Can't wait as well."

I pressed my lips to hers and gave her a passionate and slow kiss.

When i pulled away, her face was bright red. Cute.

"Sleep well, my Mila." I hugged her.

"Sleep well, my Azail." She kissed my chest right on top of my heart.

She closed the door behind her.

I had to tell her the plan tomorrow.

I was in a mood to write today so here's another chapter. Enjoy!!!😊😊

This is how i imagined the black dress Mila was wearing

But a little longer and without the slit.