𝟎𝟎 - 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐞

ღ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐀𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠~ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ ღ

"That's the Thorn Fairy. She was noble and elegant, and a master of magic and curses ━ even by the standards of these seven!"

 "She commanded storms, covered the kingdom with thorns... She could use magic on a massive scale!"

"She could even turn herself into a giant dragon." 

Looks of amazement were shown on the new school employee's faces. They were both amazed, never before had they heard of the Great Seven. Thankfully the red-haired boy had been so kind to explain the marvelous statues to them.

Soon the grey-furred monster spoke up, "Ooh, a dragon! What all monsters yearn to be!"

Unknowingly to the younger trio, a boy watching their conversation smiled. Digging into his pockets he pulled out a pebble, soon he had aimed the pebble at the redhead. Preparing to throw it at the boys face while trying not to fall off the branch he sat on.

"Pretty cool, huh? Not like some piddling weas-" 

Just before the fresh-faced Heartslabyul student could finish his taunt, a small pebble went hurdling into his face.

"Ow! Hey, what gives!?" He turned to the supposed perpetrators, Yuu and Grim. Though he soon saw that their faces were as perplexed as his. Neither of them seemed to have a clue as to what hit him. Soon Ace, the new freshman to NRC, decided to rule them out as the perpetrators. Confused as to who had the nerve to hit him, much less in the middle of his insult, Ace Trappola collected himself and proceeded on his plan to berate the duo in front of him.