Friday, The Concert.

*RING RING RING*
My phone goes off. I answer.
"WAKE UP!! TODAY'S THE DAY! BE EXCITED!!!"

Rachel yells at me through the phone causing me to wake up. Just hearing her scream "TODAY'S THE DAY" made my stomach turn. I instantly flushed with excitement. I'm so excited it's not even funny anymore like I feel like getting sick.
"OKAY RACHEL I'll BE AT SCHOOL IN A FEW, SEE YOU THERE SOON! NOW LET ME GET READY" I hang up and quickly get ready, rush out the door, get on my bus and listen to the music that plays on the radio. I meet Rachel and all of my friends at the bus stop at the school and walk in. My mind is only on one thing. I don't think anything could wreck this day. The whole day went by so fucking fast like how the fuck is that even possible for a day to go by that quickly? The last bell rang flushing me with even more excitement. I run to Rachel's bus stop.

"So pick me up around 6:00pm?" I ask her. I would pick her up but since she has her drivers licence and I don't, it looks as if she's doing the driving. "Yes! And try to look your best. You never know what could happen." She says smirking at me. I let out a laugh and walk away smiling to my bus stop. Wow if James Hetfield noticed me out of every other girl that's going that would be life. I mean if any of the members did that I would die, but if James did that I'd probably faint right in front of him. I always thought James was the most beautiful man in the world. With his huge goofy smile, bright blue eyes, golden long hair and tall body. God damn I love him. But why am I even thinking about him noticing me? He would never notice me. There's probably gonna be so much groupies there and way hotter girls. Also he's like 21 and I'm 16 so that's not even legal. I sigh to myself and get on my bus. When the bus finally reached to my house I literally ran off my bus and head straight to my room to get ready. Even though it's like 3:00pm and Rachel's picking me up at 6:00pm I still want to look the best I can possibly look.

I burst into my house walking fast as ever.

"Hey Hun! How was your day?" My mom says sitting on the couch. "NOT NOW MOM IM GETTING READY" I scream running up the stairs to the bathroom. "FOR WHAT?" She yells from downstairs to me. "THAT CONCERT THING I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT" I say closing the bathroom door to wash my face and brush my teeth. "I DONT REMEMBER YOU SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT A CONCERT, WHO ARE YOU SEEING??" She screams back at me. Fuck oh my gosh. "UHH.. THAT METALLICA BAND" I say biting my lip, hoping that she doesn't say anything bad about this concert. I pause for a moment.

"WHAT!!??" She says walking up the stairs to the bathroom.

"Annnd here we go" I think to myself. I open the door, ready to here the lecture.

"METALLICA!? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ARE GOING TO BE THERE?! DONT THEY LIKE SPIT ON THEIR CROWD OR SOMETHING!? THEY'RE CRAZY METAL HEADS AND YOU THINK IM GOING TO LET MY 16 YEAROLD DAUGHTER GO INTO THAT??"

"MOM YEAH, IM 16 FOR CHRIST SAKE! IM ALOUD TO DO WHAT I WANT BECAUSE IM OLD ENOUGH! PLEASE MOM CAN YOU LET ME GO?! THIS WOULD MAKE MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE IF I WENT. PLEASE MOM" I beg looking her right in the eyes.

"Hunny," she sighs. "I just care about you. I don't want you to get hurt. I guess I can let you go, because I know how much this band means to you. But just promise me you'll be safe. Who's picking you up?"

"Thank you so much mom, this honesty means a lot to me. I'll be safe. And Rachel's picking me up around 6:00pm."

"Okay, I trust Rachel. Love you, now get ready." She says smiling and shaking her head.

"I love you too" I reply smiling then hugging her. I then running back into the bathroom.

Okay, so first things first. I grab my makeup wipe and clean my face so I can redo my makeup. I then brush my teeth, wash my hands and head straight to my makeup table. Okay, so I want to go for a simple look, not to heavy but just enough to feel confident. I start by applying my foundation, powder and bronzer. Then my eyeshadow primer and my eyeshadow. I want to keep it natural so I put on a light eyeshadow base and a neutral brown colour into the crease. Later I line my lash line with a dark brown eyeshadow and coat my lashes with mascara that makes my eyelashes really long. I then fill in my eyebrows in with a light brown and layer my lips with a nude pink lipstick. For my hair I'll just straighten it and see what happens. After that I go straight to my closet.

I phone Rachel asking her what she's wearing. After waiting a few seconds for her to pick up she answers,
"Hello?"
"Hey Rachel!"
"Heyy, what's up?"
"So, I have no idea what to wear, what are you gonna wear?"
"Umm, probably just high-waisted shorts, a shirt and sneakers."
I quickly grab my light washed, high-waisted denim shorts and a pale pink long-sleeved shirt and a tight black long-sleeved shirt.
"Should I wear a pink or black shirt?" I ask
"Black definitely, guys think that's sexy."
"Omfg Rachel" I let out a laugh and go with the black shirt.
"Stay with me on the phone for a bit, I'm just gonna change into my clothes." I say setting the phone on my dresser, then changing into my clothes. I spray myself with my best perfume and put on deodorant. Picking up the phone again I look at my feet and let out a sigh,

"What shoes should I wear? My white sneakers or black sneakers?"

"I personally think the white ones would look great!" She says.

Going by her word, I put my shoes on.

"So what time is it?"
"Time to pick you up! You ready?"
Fuck, is this really happening? I'm going to see Metallica. I've never felt to happy in my life.
"I'm ready. I'll be waiting at my driveway, see you soon." I say nervously to Rachel.
"Okay see you soon." She says.

I hang up the phone and walk down my stairs into the living room. Taking my time I gasp the fact that I'm going. My mom went out with her friends tonight, my dads still at work and I'm pretty sure my sister will do something with her friends. So my house is empty. Wow, to only imagine in minutes I'll be in a room crowded with flashing lights, wild fans and my idols.

Cutting me out of my deep thought, I hear a car horn. I smile and run outside to Rachel's blue Cadillac. Opening the door she greets me.

"OMFG IM ACTUALLY REALLY EXCITED TOO AND IM SO HAPPY THAT IM TAKING YOU TOO THIS AWH I LOVE YOU"

Rachel's spits out at me surprising me.

"OMFG RACHEL IM REALLY EXCITED AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AND FOR BEING THE BEST BESTFRIEND EVER I COULD CRY RIGHT NOW BUT I DONT WANT TO WRECK MY MAKEUP"

We hug it out and she starts to drive.
"So what would you do if James noticed you?" She says half smiling at me. Instantly I get butterflies thinking about James. "Oh my gosh, I don't even know! That's never going to happen so I wouldn't get my own hopes up" I chuckle. "What do you mean? You're very beautiful, and you definitely know how to be a great girlfriend, don't bring yourself down like that." Rachel says with care in her voice. "Awe Rachel, you're honestly so sweet and amazing. But it's James Hetfield, I'm sure he has more on his mind then trying to find a girlfriend. I'm just thankful I get to see and hear Metallica, but if James noticed me, my world would be made." I say giving a little smile. Rachel just smiles at me.

We pull into the driveway of the concert building and my heart starts to beat fast.