꧁༺ 🅒🅐🅡🅔🅛🅔🅢🅢༻꧂

TW: SMUT

Turns out the faculty took a field trip. She could recognize those two people as Coach Brunt and Instructor Shadowsan. They sent Red Drone to spy on them and then she sent Ivy and Zack as bait.

Then she went into the place they were holding Devineaux in. And that turned into a showdown between her and Coach Brunt. And that led to a crushing embrace that she left her in. The police were only minutes away from them. And Shadowsan had come in, and that was when she realized that it was him who found him as a baby. She had realized, it was always them. He had given her a drive.

Unfortunately, Coach Brunt got away after the police came. And now Carmen was in her hotel room. Looking outside the window and waiting for him to show up. She didn't give a fuck anymore.

"I hope no one saw you." Carmen spoke. She stared at Gray's hazel eyes.

"No one did, mate." He smirked. He pulled her close, stroking a lock of her hair.

Carmen and Gray broke the tension and he pushed her down on her bed. She unzipped his jacket and pushed it down the bed. She started to kick her pants off and her own jacket fell next to his. Then he started to unbutton both their jeans and shirts all the way until they went off.

He grazed himself on her body. Grinding his pelvis with hers. She moaned into his mussy brown curls and then grabbed his hand. Then she gave it a kiss.

Gray, amused, then started to nick at her neck. Loving all the sounds that came out of that little mouth.

He started to thrust himself into her already. No need to catch up with her. And they were only half-naked. Both were too bothered to even try to take their remaining clothes off.

"Ah." Carmen laughed, breathily.

"Oh you like that" Growled Gray.

Carmen whimpered yet nodded. She did this. She fucking loved every moment that happened.

Every moment she spent with Gray.... She didn't regret it.

"Gray, I want you to promise.." she mumbled.

"Promise what?" His voice was rough, with lust.

"That you won't betray us."

"Don't betray what we're sharing right now."

"I wouldn't dare." Uttered Gray.

His thrusting stopped when he came deep inside of her.

Despite this, Carmen's orgasm or climax did not build. So she took Gray by surprise and then pushed him down, pinning him with her weight against the bed. She was now on top of Gray.

"Oh no, you're not leaving until I get my load." She smirked.

"Is that so?" Gray raised an eyebrow as he looked at his fling.

She started to thrust into him slowly but the speed picked up minute by minute. Needing to get her own climax.

Gray just sat back and watched the show that Carmen put on. She was a beautiful mess. Her hair tangled and graceful with every movement she made.

Oh dear.

Gray held onto her hips in warning. He started to feel himself build his own orgasm.

"GAH! LAMBKINS!"

Carmen moaned louder this time at hearing Gray call her out on her old nickname. She came just a while after he did and collapsed on top of him.

They both kissed, a long passionate kiss as Carmen pulled out of him and left him empty.

~~~

Gray went back to the academy. He was almost dead tired after a long night of lovemaking with Carmen Sandiego.

He found his sister Lottie waiting for him.

"There you are, sis." Gray said, he sat down in one of the chairs provide for them by the academy.

"Bro, we need to have a talk." Lottie said, sternly.

"About what?" Asked Gray in a musing tone.

"About your affair with Carmen Sandiego." Lottie answered, her tone casual, but her mind was completely different.

"What?" Gray lost all calm in the moment as he looked at Lottie with wide eyes.

"You know very well what I mean." Spat Lottie. Her eyes sharpened under an icy cold stare.

"What do you know?" Gray said, his tone was a little aggressive.

"Oh, like it's not obvious enough, bro." Lottie said, for heaven's sake!

Oh bloody hell.

"You will get caught. The faculty will run over this relationship," Lottie argued.

"I don't care." Muttered Gray, eyes glued to the ground.

I̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶.

"You're not listening to me." Groaned Lottie.

"I am, I hear you clearly." Gray sighed.

But did he?

~~~

Gray and Carmen cuddled each other in the sheets. Carmen stared out the window, looking at the starry night sky. Watching the moonlight shine with the stars.

Gray is starting to realize something...

As he stroked Carmen's auburn hair and stared into her purple gray eyes. He could've sworn that they...

Shined.

Sparkled.

They absolutely glisented and perfectly mixed with the moonlight. He wants to protect her.

"Gray." Carmen spoke, softly. She met his hazel eyes.

And Gray did not dare break her gaze. Especially not from such lovely eyes.

What was she now? Because this didn't really feel like a fling anymore.

An old friend? Best friend? Fling?

Friends with benefits.

Enemies with benefits.

Lovers?!

"This feels like a dream." She admitted.

"I don't want it to end."