In one hand, she knew that if Aemond found out he would probably not be joyous over it. But on the other hand, Aemond had just proved he cared little for her. He was even spending time with another lady of the court. The lady smirked slightly at Aegon and nodded her head.

Aegon couldn't help the smirk that crawled into his face as the pair walked together down to the dragonpit.

As they reached the pit, Aegon ordered for Sunfyre to be brought out and soon enough, the dragon crawled in front of the pair. The keepers held him back as the dragon growled at the two. Aegon did not seemed fazed though. He approached his dragon easily, "Lykiri." And the dragon calmed down instantly.

Alyarra could not help but be amazed at the bond that Aegon had with Sunfyre. The dragon did everything and anything his master ordered. Dragons were almost like people, they understood their masters perfectly. "Come, he wants attention." Aegon told Alyarra as the girl walked towards the dragon slowly.

"Give me your hand." Aegon demanded as Alyarra obeyed. The boy brought the girl's habd to the dragon's snout. The beast tilted it's head down, almost as if surrendering to her touch. Alyarra smiled as she looked uo at Aegon who was staring at her.

"He is such a good boy." Alyarra boasted as Aegon laughed vividly. "Oh come on, he is not a mutt. He is a mighty dragon, I'm sure he takes offense to you calling him a good boy." Aegon teased as Alyarra chuckled.

"But he is so good!" She chirped as Aegon raised a brow. He grabbed Alyarra and pulled her away from the dragon suddenly, "Dracarys Sunfyre!" Aegon yelled as suddenly an engulfing ball of golden flame left the dragon's mouth.

"Why did you do that?!" Alyarra beat on Aegon, hitting his shoulder as the boy threw his head back in laughter. "You should have seen your face!" Aegon laughed as Alyarra rolled her eyes, her heart still beating hard from the scene.

"You scared me Aegon!" Alyarra shrieked as the boy continued laughing. Alyarra glared at him playfully but as he continued cackling, she couldn't help but join in.

The pair seemed to greatly enjoy each other's company. Aegon thought the Lady Alyarra was the most beautiful girl at court, and he found her to be a good companion. He was glad that he finally had a chance alone with her, away from his brother.

On the other hand, Alyarra thought that Aegon was a joy to be around. He made her laugh whenever he had the chance, and he always seemed to be there whenever she felt down. She appreciated the prince, and truly considered him a good friend.

After spending some more time with Sunfyre, the pair left the dragonpit and walked together through the halls of the Red Keep. As they walked down a hall, they came face to face with Catherryn who looked happy to see her superior.

"My lady Alyarra, the Princess Helaena has ordered me to fetch you. She wants to know if you would enjoy reading with her this afternoon." Catherryn said as Alyarra nodded her head happily.

"Of course she does." Aegon whispered, an annoyed tone apparent in his voice. Of course his good for nothing sister wife would interrupt the pair. Aegon thought.

"I would be most joyous to join the Princess Helaena. I will see you later on, my prince." Alyarra said curtly and walked away from the prince.

Catherryn and Alyarra walked side by side on the way to the Princess Helaena's chambers. "Say Catherryn, what do you happen to know of Edwina Celtigar?" Alyarra asked as Catherryn frowned in confusion.

"Not much. I heard she had joined court a few years ago. She is in search of a husband of high standing, as we all are." Catherryn told the lady as Alyarra nodded. Of course she is.