sixteen. i love roses

in real life !

nicole let out a breath of air, holding all of her bags and suitcase on her hand. tenzing, elizabeth and charlotte in the back holding their own stuff but someone nicole was holding at least one thing from each one of them.

"who has the key?" tenzing asked reaching the front door first. elizabeth took out the key and pressed on it. the light of the handle turning green signaling them that it was open. elizabeth smile at them and opened up the door showing the dark hotel room.

"i call the bed by the window!" nicole shouted pushing past everyone and throwing all of her luggages on the bed. tenzing gasped which nicole only just stuck her middle finger at him. "ha ha."

"you're an ass, nic." tenzing mumbled throwing his luggage on the other bed. "i'm sleeping with lottie."

the room went quiet at his sentence looking at tenzing with wide eyes. it took tenzing a while to notice his choice of words and quickly looked at them. "no, no, no. i mean, im sharing a bed with lottie i am not going to chair a bed with my sister or you. no! ew."

"ew? ew?! what do you mean ew?! you would be lucky to even sleep with men!" lottie said offensively to tenzing. nicole rolled her eyes not caring about their bickering anymore and glanced down at her bed. there was a note.

nicole tilted her head to the side and picked up the note.

to: nicky
from: pookie

nicole giggled lowly and opened up the note. she knew immediately who it was from.

meet me downstairs inside the pool room,
go there like right when you read this note.
but hurry cause im nervous and the more
i wait the more nervous i get.

"uh, guys, im going to go to the lobby. for some," nicole said trying to come up with an excuse but she couldn't make something. "bye." she ignored the calls from the three of them and rushed out of the hotel room.

excitement filled her entire body as she ran through the hallway of the hotel. nicole stopped hurriedly in front of the elevator and pressed multiple times on the button. "come on, come on, come on." nicole groaned and finally the door flew open. "finally."

nicole pressed on the first floor. she tapped her foot anxiously on the metal ground and crossed her arms over her chest. she threw her head back wondering what bella is going to do.

when the elevator reached the bottom floor and the door went open, her nervousness flew off the top. the closer she got to the pool room, the more her stomach got filled with butterflies, her hands started to sweat more and she started overthinking everything.

her hand touched the door knob and she heard a loud thud on the other side. "fuck! shit! stupid fucking candle!" bella grumbled leaning over the pool and grabbing the candle that they accidentally dropped inside. "turn on asshole!"

that was it. all of nicoles nervousness completely disappeared because this was bella. her bella. the person that she trust so much, the person that no matter what happens it'll turn out good and amazing because it's bella.

"bells?" nicole called out opening up the door. her heart melted at the sight in front of her. there were candles all over the pool, a table settled right in front with two plates, two candles, two glass cups, two chairs. and a bouquet of roses. "oh god."