[7]

"Are you serious Ten? Why did you do that?" Taeyong faceplmed when he heard about his friend and Johnny talking.

"I don't know... He just showed up and I gave up." he didn't know what to say. Taeyong understood him. He couldn't blame him for being in love. I wasn't his choice after all. "So did he call?" he asked but Ten shook his head.

But of course he couldn't be mad. Johnny had fiancee and didn't love him anymore. He just wanted to stay friends with him and nothing more. "But... Don't you think it means he still feels something to you?" Taeyong asked carefully.

"He probably wants to remain friends Tae... We haven't seen each other for so long." he said with the tone that said Taeyong it was the end of this topic. "I don't think he know I remember him. He doesn't care..."

"Anyways, how was at home?" the younger one asked paying for their lunch. They were at the restaurant since Ten didn't have inspiration to paint and wanted to spend some time outside. "As always." he shrugged wiping his lips with napkin. His face was emotionless but is was just a mask.

"Do you think I should end this?" he asked suddenly making Ten choke. "What?" he blinked few times. Then silence again. Taeyong was looking at the table not saying anything and Ten was staring at his friend thinking if he heard right. "Taeyong do you really consider this?" he softened his voice as well as gaze.

When he looked up at Ten he smiled sadly. "I don't know what to do anymore. We don't even talk... Maybe I am a burden to him? If he loved me he would want to fix this but I can't see this coming." he shrugged. "It's getting worse, not better." he complained.

Ten thought few seconds about what should he say. Then he finally massaged his temples. "You know... I will support you no matter what. If you feel like that then I am with you. Remember you can always stay with me." he said carefully and Taeyong was grateful.

TWO DAYS AGO

Taeyong said goodbye to Ten and smiled going to Jaehyun's apartment. He entered the flat then turned light on being sure Jaehyun wasn't there again. But he was wrong.

"Where have you been?" he heard his voice coming from the kitchen. "Jaehyunie, you are home." he said trying to hide his excitement because he didn't have a chance to spend much time with his boyfriend. "I asked you a question, Taeyong." his tone made Taeyong flinch not expecting such behaviour.

"With Ten..." he answered feeling the hapiness was fading away. "I called you almost hundred times." Jaehyun said angrily. "Sorry, we just drank some wine and I think I didn't even check my phone." he explained. But he had to admit he felt bad. He didn't have to explain anything. He was an adult, not a child.

"Next time you leaving, tell me." Jaehyun said sternly and Taeyong chuckled. "I'm sorry? You are never home and you have problem with me meeting with my bedst friend? Is this some kind of joke or are you serious?" he scoffed couldn't believe in what his bofriend just said. "You know what, I'm sleeping in the guest room, I don't want to talk to you." he said angrily and went to take his things and change his room.

End of flashback.

Later that day Ten got message from Johnny asking him about meeting. Of course he agreed because who was he to reject the offer from him.

That's why he was freacking out right now thinking how to stay calm. But the older one said he would pick him up after he asked Ten where he lived.

He heard car horn so he knew Johnny was there. He took a deep breath and went outside just to notice his ex boyfriend in a car waiting for him. He smilled unconsciously but then shrugged this away not wanting to give Johnny reason to second thoughts.

"Hi..." he said and entered the car. "Nice house." Johnny complimented the building and Ten just nodded smilling slightly. "So, where are we going?" he asked looking around when the other boy started the engine. "I thought we could visit an aquarium for example?" he suggested.

Ten was taken aback but he felt amused. "An aquarium?" he asked holding his laugh. "F-fine. I'm okay with this." he added when he saw a look of embarrassment on his face. It made him feel bad.

After half an hour they reached the place. Ten looked around seeing the place was really pretty. "Have you been there before?" he asked but then he got mad at himself thinking he visited this place with his fiancee probably. "No, I actually asked Doyoung about nice place and I heard he was there with Taeil." Johnny blushed but the younger one thought it's because of embarrassement. Ten couldn't have lied. He was deeply touched by that.

Why did Johnny behave so lovely, as if they were on a date? Ten couldn't stand this. He didn't want that. To be with someone but at the same not to be with them...

"You can go inside, I just have to smoke." he smiled taking out the package of familiar cigarettes.

~~~

March, 2014

Ten smiled when he entered the rooftoop and saw Johnny looking at the school ground. He run to him and hug him from behind making him turn around. "Hi cutie." the older one said kissing his cheek which made him blush.

They sat on the bench near them. Ten smiled closing his eyes feeling the the sun's rays fall on his face. Johnny was just observing him with a small smile. He moved his eyes to Ten's shiny lips then thought for a moment with loudly beating heart.

He moved closer to him and placed a kiss on his lips which made the younger one open his eyes in shock but he closed them slowly again enjoying the feeling of Johnny's lips on is own.

When they broke the kiss both of them blushed but smiled as well. "I could taste cigarettes." the Thai boy said.

Johnny bit his lip slightly. "Consider this as a new flavor." he smiled and Ten looked away blushing even more.

—♡

I hope it's not boring... it is supposed to be calm and sad but not too much