"Whatever you say." Wanda scoffed.

Throughout their conversation Pietro's shouting faded as the distance between them became larger.

"What about Pietro?" Wanda asked. "The ice will melt." Rosalind replied.

"In a while." She added.

---

Rosalind and Wanda stood outside the church, waiting on Pietro. They heard a whooshing noise and turned round to see an out of breath Pietro.

"You alright there Pietro? You look a bit tired." Rosalind spoke sweetly.

Pietro glowered at Rosalind and stomped towards her. He placed his hands on her waist making her go rigid, and leaned down. "I'll get you back." He whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. He then let go of her and walked away with a smirk.

Wanda laughed at Rosalind's reaction, before running after her brother, mumbling something about, 'how cute their children will be.' Rosalind blinked, recovering from her shock before following the twins.

They entered the church together and Rosalind's eyes analysed the place. The church - which was probably once a magnificent piece of art - was now dilapidated. Rosalind pictured how white tiles would have once lined the floor. How rainbow coloured light probably flooded through the now shattered stain glass windows. Her eyes scanned the place, landing on a large throne type chair. A person sat on the chair, their appearance hidden.

"Wanda." Rosalind whispered, her eyes darting towards the girl.

"I - I can't see anything."

"Who are you?" Pietro growled, stepping in front of the two girls, in a protective stance. He was unaware whether this 'person' was a threat or not, but he would protect Wanda and Rosalind no matter what. Rosalind rolled her eyes at this. She was a trained assassin - the best of her generation, even if the twins were unaware of this.

"Hello." The person merely said.

Rosalind stared at the back of the chair which held the being. Her eyes drank the information that was present. The voice was slightly monotonic. The light reflected of something - metal? The church was silent, the only sound was the breathing of Wanda, Pietro and Rosalind. Three people.

Only three.

Which meant . . .

"He's artificial intelligence." Rosalind said breaking the silence. Wanda and Pietro looked at Rosalind, bewildered expressions on their faces. The being stood up and turned to face the three. "Very well done." He praised, but Rosalind's face remained void of emotion.

"I am Ultron." He announced as he stared at the three. "And I want you to join me."

"Let me guess - world domination?" Rosalind asked sarcastically.

"No. Just a better world. One where things are fair, more advanced. The evil are struck down and the good prevail."

Pietro and Wanda looked as if they were ready to fall at his metal feet, but not Rosalind. "If it's too go to be true, that's usually because it is. Besides you're one of Starks robots, aren't you?" This was only a guess, but Stark seemed to be the only one with enough money and stupidity to create such a thing. The twins snapped out of their daze upon hearing Starks name, and their faces filled with fury.

"I am not one of Starks robots. I have nothing to do with that pathetic and useless man. Do not make that mistake again. But just picture a better world. Picture it."

"I have a little picture." Pietro said. "I take it out and look at it everyday." Ultron tilted his head to the side. Wanda stepped forward and told the story of their tragedy. Of how they were ten when the bombs rained down, killing their parents. How they waited for three days for the bomb to serve them the same fate as their parents had received. The bomb that had kept them paralysed with fear, turned out to belong to Stark Industries.

"And you?" Ultron questioned Rosalind after he had attempted to be sympathetic towards the twins. Rosalind shrugged. "It's none of your business." Ultron smiled but it appeared sinister.

"So, do you accept my offer?"

"What will it entail." Rosalind questioned.

"The destruction of the Avengers. They are what is holding the world back."

"We will join you." Pietro stated.

"No!" Rosalind objected. "You're blinded by your hatred. Think about it, Pietro."

"I have. You are free to leave, but Wanda and I are staying."

Rosalind glared at Pietro. This was an unfair and dirty move. He knew that Rosalind wouldn't leave without the twins. Maybe a few months ago she would've - without a second thought. But not now. Pietro held his hand out towards Rosalind. If she took it she would stay, if not - well her decision would be clear. Pietro was secretly worried that Rosalind would leave. He was almost sure that she would stay, but that small part of him worried that she would turn and walk away. That he would never see her again, and he didn't want to lose her.

Rosalind looked at Wanda who stared back at her with a pleading expression. Rosalind stepped forward and placed her hand on top of Pietro's. He sighed in relief.

"You're so sly." She grumbled. "You knew damn well I would leave without the two of you." Pietro merely smirked.

"Beautiful." Ultron commented. "Now let's get going. Places to be, Avengers to destroy."

"I'm not quite sure that's how the saying goes." Rosalind mumbled, rolling her eyes.

They followed Ultron out of the Church, her hand still intertwined with Pietro's.

---
A/N

So sorry for the wait on this chapter! But thank you for all the votes, reads and comments. I haven't had time to write because I've been revising, so sorry once again. Not that happy with this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it. And I know that this wasn't exactly how the meeting of Ultron played out in the movie, but I've only seen it once and I kinda wanted to put my own little twist on it.

Thank you for giving ideas about a ship name - any more? :)

- Jenna