Wei Ying angrily called the person on the bike but that person ignored him and went on his way. Wei ying clenched his fists.

Wei Ying angrily said, "These rich brats nowadays".

Wei Ying went back home. He greeted his grandmother who smiled looking at Wei ying.

Grandma Wei asked, "a-Ying! Why are your clothes dirty?"

Wei Ying, "It's nothing grandma... Just a rich brat spoiled my clothes".

Grandma, "These rich kids are really manner less. Don't know why parents pampers their kids this much?"

Wei Ying, "Yes grandma you are right. I'll go change my clothes, then I'll cook something, these momos I brought for you got spoiled by that brat".

Wei ying went to his room. He came to the kitchen after freshening up. He prepared instant noodles.

----

Wangji used to go to college. He has only one friend 'Xue yang'. Others used to stay miles away from Wangji since they didn't liked his spoiled and bratty attitude.

Wangji used to bully the poor people. Xue yang used to tell Wangji not to do this but Wangji wouldn't listen. He would even fight with Xue yang for it.

Qiren got many complains about Wangji. Qiren got a headache. He went to a small hotel to take coffee.

He sat at a table. The hotel was small but the hotel was crowded.

After sometime, a boy came towards the table where Qiren was sitting.

That boy politely asked with a bright smile, "Yes sir! What do you want to order?"

Qiren, "Bring a strong coffee for me".

That boy said, "Yes sir. Sir! If you don't mind can I say something?"

Qiren, "Why not? Go ahead".

That boy said, "Sir! You shouldn't take strong coffee at such age. It might be bad for your health. You should take healthy diet".

Qiren, "I know that. I'm just having a strong headache because of my son. I have heard about this hotel a lot. I came here to taste your coffee. By the way, what's your name?"

That boy said, " You are most welcome here sir. My name is Wei ying. I'm the owner here".

Qiren, "That's great".

Wei Ying, "I'll bring your coffee", saying this Wei ying left.

Qiren thought, "Such a polite boy. I wish my Wangji were like this".

After sometime, Wei ying brought the coffee and placed it on the table saying, "Sir! Your coffee".

Qiren, "Thank you". Qiren took a sip.

Qiren, "It's taste is amazing... Next time I will come for lunch here".

Wei Ying, "Thank you Sir. You're always welcome".

After Qiren finished the coffee he left.

----

The next day, Qiren went to
'Ying hotel'.

Wei Ying greeted Qiren with a bright smile. Wei ying talked with Qiren for a while and then took the order.

After sometime, Wei ying came back with the dish Qiren ordered. Qiren when tasted the food recalled the time when his mother used to cook for him. Qiren now had belief that for sure Wei Ying's cooking skills are awesome.

Qiren exchanged his number with Wei ying.

That day when Wei ying was going back home, he felt a headache. He sat there for a while and held his head.