"Well, sometimes love come without any reason at all!" Wendy's word struck me.

Oh, shit. Does that mean I have a feeling for Craig? The boy I used to hate?

"Oh, man! Wendy, it's getting complicated!" I said. "Listen, we both were get closer because of some mistakes at first. And then I don't have any reason to ask him out again!"

"Calm down, (Y/N). Be brave! You have the charms to get his heart!" Wendy cheer me up.

"But, does he like a girl like me who's not feminine at all?" I asked worryingly.

"We don't know if we don't try. Just be the way you are, (Y/N)~"

"Alright, thanks a lot, Wendy."

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone called me. I turn my head and found Kenny smiling at me.

"Meet me after lunch, I have something to show you." He said as he embrace me playfully. Obviously, I got confused. He never asked me like this before, then Stan's gang look at me from they're seat.

"Okay?" I replied and then Kenny lightly brushed my hair with his finger before walked away.

"Hey, you haven't answered my question earlier." Wendy said.

"What question?"

"Who's your crush? But now I can tell that's Kenny, right?"

"What? Noooo." I take a glance at Craig who's wore his usual expression, stoic and seems doesn't care about what happened around him. "Kenny isn't the one. And I can't tell you who it is, sorry."

After I finish my lunch. I search for Kenny in the corridor. He doesn't even tell me where we will meet.

"Hey, here you are." Kenny pat my shoulder.

"What you want to show me?" I asked.

"Let's find a private place for us." Kenny said.

Maybe he want to show something important. But I want to tease him a bit. "Why don't you show it here?"

"If you want to." Kenny smirked and then pulling me closer by grab my waist.

"Wha—?!"

People around start looking at us. At a glance I see Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Wendy, even Craig is among them.

"Kenny is going to kiss her!" Kyle yelled.

Kenny's face got closer to mine. I can see that Craig is looking at me. Then I quickly push him by the face. "No!"

"What's wrong? You don't want to do it in public, sweetie?" Kenny ask. He still got his confidence.

"I don't want to do it!" I struggling and get out from his embrace. "Find another girl for you to kiss!"

I run as fast as I could from the crowd. Kenny try to kiss me? Well, he can't get that from me easily!

Craig's face come to my mind. And it make me think that he is one of my reason to push Kenny before. If Craig saw Kenny kiss me, he will think that Kenny and me are dating and I don't have a chance to get closer to Craig.

After school. I just received a call from my mom that she'll not be home for today. I sighed and walking alone when suddenly someone bumped into me really hard from behind. And from the arms that embrace me, I know it's Kenny.

"Ugh! What do you want?"

"Im sorry, (Y/N)! Can I try it again? We can do it in a desolate place! Come on don't be shy~" Kenny begged.

"Why are you so stubborn?!" I let myself out of his embrace and held him by his shoulder firmly.

"It's just a kiss! You're the one who's being stubborn! You never had your first kiss, right? Just let me be the one!"

"Kenny, you know me really well, I wouldn't do that." Then, something struck in my mind. If Kenny being this stubborn, maybe ....

"Say, someone paid you to kiss me?" I asked.

"Oh, shit! She knew!" I heard Cartman's voice from distance, along with Kyle yelled at him to shut up. Then sighed.

"How much they paid you?" I asked.

"10 dollars." Only ten dollars for kissing me? They better paid more! :P

"Okay, I'll give you 15 dollars and leave me alone, sounds good?"

Kenny just smiled and nodded.

I released him and searching for money in my pocket. Then I realized I only have 10 dollars.

"Uh, can you wait until tomorrow?" I asked.

"No! Unless you want me to kiss you right here and right now!"

"Here."

My heart beats harder when I heard that low tone. Craig shows up and give Kenny 20 dollars. Kenny received it happily as he ran away from us.

"Uh, thanks." I said nervously. "Oh, here. I'll pay the rest in another time." I give him my ten dollars.

"Thanks." Craig received it and without saying anything again, he left. And it makes me really sad without a reason.

Come on, (Y/N) you have to do something! You wouldn't it ends like this right? Make a move!

"Craig!" I stopped him. "Do you free now?"

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, my mom won't be at home today. Since I can't ask Kenny and my friend, guess we can play at my house? Like playing psp or else?" I asked nervously.

His pair of amber eyes scanned me for a few moments. And it make me realize that I ask a boy who's not really close to me to play at my house. He'll think that I'm a bitch noooo—

"Okay."

I startled. "Really? Oh I mean, can we go now? I parked my bicycle near here."

We walk to the parking lot. I can't stand the silence so I bring whatever topic appears in my mind.

"Why are you seems have a lot of money?" I asked randomly.

"Birthday present from my grandmother." Craig took the question seriously. "She believes that money can solve any problems."

Hearing the unexpected answer, I chuckled. "Well, she's right. You have the coolest grandma ever."

"Btw, how do we got there with your bicycle?" Craig asked.

"I have two seat on my bicycle." I said. "I'm the one who drive it." (Not so fun fact, I nearly wrote 'I can ride you' cuz of the stupid google translate bruh)

"Nah, I can't let you do that. Let me the one who drive it." Craig said.

"Oh? Okay."

"You look skinny though, so I can do that easily." He said sarcastically.

"Okay, jeez."

I can't believe that Craig will play at my house! Hope it's going well and we got more closer.

♡︎、。・:*:・゜'♥︎*。・:*:・゜'

A/N: sorry for Kenny fans out there:P