Malicious Intent from the Internet

Start from the beginning

And Han Jue's father didn't care about Han Jue, and he almost never spent time at home.

Jaw-dropping.

This neighbor also said that when he saw Han Jue become popular on TV and was sought after by everyone, he was particularly surprised, and he was surprised to see a group of viewers who were deceived by Han Jue's packaging in a pile, and he had exploded Han Jue's black material when he was a child under the question of 'how to evaluate Han Jue' in 'somewhere', and was sprayed wildly by Han Jue's fans.

Then there are screenshots to testify, and the revelations in the picture show that the time is really six years ago.

It's very real.

While the number of retweets was rising, everyone was excited to look forward to Han Jue's response.

However, Han Jue didn't seem to see anything, and there was no movement.

After a neighbor appeared, various Han Jue's 'alumni' appeared.

It is claimed that Han Jue went up to fight with the director of the teaching office during the school day and went down to smoking in the toilet.

One by one, the 'evil deeds' were carefully compiled into a collection.

Some brick families analyzed the impact of Han Jue's family situation on Han Jue's personality on the Internet, saying that even if Han Jue did not change jobs at the beginning, sooner or later he would ruin himself.

Marketing numbers, chicken soup numbers, and even weight loss numbers all wanted to analyze something from Han Jue's case.

For a moment, it seemed that the words 'Han Jue' represented traffic.

Today is the day of filming "Let's Fall in Love", and Han Jue arrived at the meeting place early in advance.

Seeing that Han Jue got out of the taxi alone, the ordinary staff did not know what the situation was, but the main creators of the show knew it.

When Han Jue was sitting reading a book and resting, waiting for the recording to start, Director Wang came over with his hand in his hand and asked kindly, how is Han Jue doing recently, his words are full of concern for the poor people, and without waiting for Han Jue to answer, he encouraged Han Jue in Han Jue's inexplicable eyes, saying, 'It's good to shoot as before', 'The program team is on your side'.

Xiao Transparent also came over and said.

"Teacher Han, I will always support you!"

"I should have known me and the company. It's a thing."

Han Jue suddenly realized, and also expressed his gratitude to the director and Xiao Transparent for their kindness, and his words revealed the spirit of not being afraid of difficulties and hardships.

The main creator will not always be on the side of Han Jue, after the director and Xiao Transparent went to discuss the meeting with the screenwriter, Han Jue suddenly found that the staff around him fell into a strange silent atmosphere, it is not strange not to speak, but the sensitive Han Jue still noticed that something was wrong.

'Does everyone know?'

Han Jue guessed.

The staff in the distance looked at Han Jue from time to time with a strange look full of inquiry, and when Han Jue looked back, the other party avoided Han Jue's gaze.

It's like a child with a fledgling mood is voyeuring at someone.

Han Jue is very sensible, he will not be so narcissistic that he thinks that they suddenly have a crush on him, you know, they were not like this when they were last recorded.