For Han Jue's performance, the sadness in her eyes is simply the best appreciation.

What a spiritual girl.

Han Jue was very relieved.

The previous mood was suppressed by Han Jue, and the mood had already left the song.

It's just that Han Jue has recovered, and the song has not continued to sing, how can Zhang Yiman not reduce his sorrow in the slightest.

'Is there such an aftertaste?'

Han Jue and Zhang Yiman looked at each other, feeling like she would cry in the next second.

Although it was an unplanned performance, although the process was not perfect, it seemed that he had successfully made a name for himself in front of Teacher Zhang, which was awesome.

Han Jue closed his eyes, gasped, and enjoyed the peace in his heart.

After Zhang Yiman saw Han Jue's gratifying eyes, he closed his eyes again and stopped looking at himself, and after waiting for a long time without seeing Han Jue open his eyes, Zhang Yiman couldn't help it.

"Uncle, you really lied to me again!" Zhang Yiman choked with sorrow and mourned with anger.

Han Jue closed his eyes and shook after hearing this, and then suddenly opened his eyes to look at Zhang Yiman.

Feelings; Isn't this silly girl looking like she is about to cry because she sings too sad?! It's so unlovable!

Just when Han Jue was about to show Teacher Han's majesty, he had been looking at the boss over here and spoke.

"This song is good; you wrote it yourself?"

The bar owner spoke on the other side of the counter, interrupting the contest between Teacher Han and Teacher Zhang.

"Sort of."

"Awesome, what to drink?" The boss straightened up and asked Han Jue.

There was not the slightest look of embarrassment on his face.

"Mineral water." Han Jue walked off the stage and sat next to Zhang Yiman.

Zhang Yiman kept staring at Han Jue, wanting an explanation, but Han Jue ignored Zhang Yiman's eyes.

The boss took the drink and came to the table where Han Jue and Zhang Yiman sat down, looking like he wanted to talk.

"This song is good, if only it were sung in its entirety." The boss raised the cup towards Han Jue.

"Although your singing skills have improved a little, there are too many places where you can't. The tune is okay, the singing is not." Zhang Yiman can no longer be silent, when it comes to music, Zhang Yiman is still very serious, and the serious performance is to unceremoniously tell Han Jue, 'You still have to learn'.

"Got it." Han Jue put on his identity and obediently accepted.

"Uncle Li, you see, although my apprentice doesn't sing so well, he has improved faster." After not knowing if it was a deliberate provocation, Zhang Yiman remembered that there was a gold lord on the side, so he immediately sold Han Jue out.

Praised Han Jue as if it was not Zhang Yiman himself who criticized Han Jue just now.

"Yes, it's enough to be a warm-up guest." After listening to Han Jue's work, the boss already agreed in his heart, so after listening to Zhang Yiman's boast of a bunch of some things, he agreed with great anger.

"What about you?" The boss asked Han Jue.

"I came out to take over my own personal work." Han Jue was very clear about his actions.

There are not too many big and small stars in the entertainment industry who take on private work, and the behavior of finding their own way and resources in the film and television industry is sometimes defined as taking private work.

"Yo, Teacher Han, taking over private work is taboo in the industry." The boss saw that Han Jue recognized it so crisply, and couldn't help but remind Han Jue that he was now riddled with negative news, but don't impulsively make himself darker.

"It's okay, I have more than a month to expire, and I have a lot of black materials from the company on hand." Han Jue already had an idea about this.

There are two gold bars here, can you tell which one is noble and which is dirty? Han Jue said that the words of coercing the company were unburden some, and there was no attitude of 'family ugliness must not be exposed' at all.

"Hehe, in that case, what about the money, I'll hand it over to you Teacher Zhang first," the boss pointed to Zhang Yiman, "Just go to her and get it after it expires. You claim that you're just here to practice."

"Yes, it's great that you come here every day, you can practice, and you can earn money." Zhang Yiman nodded and said that there was no problem on his side.

"Hmm... Wait a minute, why do you suddenly come here every day?" The owner hurriedly put down the cup.

"We've always been talking about every day." Zhang Yiman looked even more surprised than the boss.

"Xiao Manyo, be considerate of Uncle Li, the performances here are different every night, sometimes music, sometimes talk shows."

"Then it's good to let Han Jue come when there is a music session." Zhang Yiman looked like he had suffered a big loss, and after weighing it, he gave in.

"No, I... Even if the music special allows Han Jue to come, the audience will be tired of listening to it." The boss persuaded Zhang Yiman bitterly.

"What if I have a new song a week?" Han Jue said.

Although he has the company's black material in his hands, it is difficult to ensure that the company's head is hot and disgusted Han Jue and sues Han Jue to take over private work.

So, there is this place to 'launder money', it is not bad to sing for a period of time, you can polish the work through actual combat and exercise your technique.

After surviving this month for a few days, you can run commercial performances more maturely.

"One song a week? Just now this horizontal song?"

The owner raised an eyebrow.

"Almost." Han Jue actually didn't know how other songs compared to 'Boy', but in short, he first agreed to come down and then said, "Actually, I didn't plan to sing this one at the beginning, and the arrangement of this song is not complete. My other songs are ready, new songs."

The boss held the glass of water and pondered for a while, then smiled.

"See you the day after tomorrow, Uncle!" Zhang Yiman sat in her own car and waved goodbye to Han Jue.

"Goodbye."

Han Jue stood on the side of the road with a guitar case on his back, waving goodbye to Zhang Yiman.

Tonight's performance guests have been scheduled, and tomorrow there will be a talk show in the bar, so Han Jue's first commercial performance can only be performed after recording the "Let's Fall in Love" program the day after tomorrow.

'I hope it's a daytime recording, don't delay me to make money.'

Han Jue held an umbrella and walked on the street in the rain with a guitar case, slowly walking, thinking.