I sighed, "I never said I wasn't going to take the elevator, but okay girl."

I left our hotel room and grabbed the jersey. I headed into to the elevator and clicked the button which read "2."

As it lifted me down 1 floor, I walked down the hallway searching for the number "216" on one of the hotel room doors.

When I finally saw it, I knocked on the door. I stood there for a few seconds and then someone opened it. It was Kai.

"Hey," he greeted and then turned to call over Mason who was sitting on a bed. "Mase! Nora's here!"

I saw Mason speed-walking up to the door. "Hey," he said, slipping the jersey out of my hands. "Thank you."

"Oh, no problem," I said. "But thank you for lending me it for one game."

He chuckled, "I hope to see you watching another game with Soph."

Kai sighed, "I'll let you two talk, I'm gonna go take a shit." He walked over to the bathroom and closed the door.

I bursted out an ugly laughter, "Too much info mate!"

Mason was also laughing too, but his laugh wasn't ugly like mine. "I didn't think he would say that out loud."

I shook my head in shock, still laughing. "Neither did I."

We both stayed silent awkwardly for a few seconds.

To break the silence, I asked, "How do you handle all the hate?"

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah," I said, "there were these kids talking about how a shit player you were right behind me."

"Oh," he mumbled to himself in a sad tone. "I... I don't know what to say to that like actually."

"Did you know about it?"

He nodded his head. "Of course, I receive hate comments especially on Instagram everyday. I just ignore it, even though it makes me feel like I'm not good enough."

"Oh, you don't deserve all of that hate," I comforted. "I can't imagine all the shit you've been through. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you because I actually feel so bad."

"Thanks, I know we just met yesterday, but you seem like one of the most trustworthy people I've ever met," he admitted with a smile widening on his face. "It's sad to know we're probably never going to see each other again."

"Oh," I murmured. "We could always like hang out or something, I don't know. I mean, I can try to attend the Chelsea games with Soph."

He nodded his head. "I'd love that idea."

I smiled, then said, "Well, I guess I have to go back to my hotel room now. Nice talk mate."

He waved goodbye and got ready to close the door. "Bye Nora, I hope to see you again soon."

I waved back and then started walking to the elevator to get back up to my floor.

As the elevator lifted me up, I thought about if I was actually going to attend more of the Chelsea games. I should, but it would feel wrong since I didn't have the best opinion about them for a long time. Man City is my home, but I guess supporting other teams is fine.

I really missed living in Manchester, that was where I was born. I grew up loving Man City, I always thought they were the best ones there. I moved to London when I was 15 because my dad received a better job opportunity. Now I'm 23, living on my own in my own modern apartment. My parents are still living in our old house in London, but it's spacious since it's only the two of them.

Anyways, I went back to the hotel room. Once I entered, I saw Sophia on her phone on the bed, then looked up at me once she heard me walk in.

"How did it go?" she asked, turning off her phone.

I approached her and sat on the bed. "It was fine."

"That's good," she said, nodding her head. "You took longer than I thought you would."

I chuckled, "Well, we had a conversation... that's all."

She raised one of her eyebrows in confusion. "About what exactly?"

"Football," I said, but it wasn't entirely about football. I mean, I guess most of it was.

"Oh, like what? A goat debate?"

I laughed, "That would've caused chaos, Messi on top though."

She stood up from the bed all of the sudden. "Well, I'm gonna get ready to go to sleep."

"Okay," I said, also getting up.

After all that, we both brushed our teeth and washed our faces. Then, we fell asleep on our hotel beds. A part of me wanted to stay awake. The TV was on, which distracted me from wanting to sleep. My mind forgot all of that without realizing it, so then I fell asleep soundly.