The first show is over

Mulai dari awal

"That's all, you have to finish the homework I gave you carefully." Zhang Yiman stood at the entrance of the company's open-air parking lot and said to Han Jue.

"Okay," Han Jue promised, "you go up, I'll wait for my agent."

"It's okay, I'll wait with you." Zhang Yiman said he didn't care.

Let Sister Qin also wait aside.

On the way, a few young people who knew Zhang Yiman passed, because they did not know the relationship between Han Jue and Zhang Yiman, they only teased Zhang Yiman with their eyes, and squeezed their eyebrows to express what they wanted to say very clearly.

Zhang Yiman blushed and stomped his foot angrily.

He was also seen by an elder who looked like the company's management, and laughed; 'Yo, Iman, who is this next side.'

Zhang Yiman ran over and jumped to explain, saying that he was a senior who recorded the show together.

It was almost 5 o'clock, and they stood in seclusion, watching the light that had become soft and feeling the breeze that blew from time to time.

Although everyone was silent, the atmosphere was not awkward.

Zhang Yiman looked at the blue sky in the distance, and asked Sister Qin softly;

"Sister Qin, do you say that Dad is watching me in the sky?"

After hearing Zhang Yiman's innocent question, Han Jue felt a little guilty in his heart, and felt that the atmosphere was a lot heavier.

Han Jue thought that Zhang Yiman was a seedling that was accustomed to by the family, so he stupidly said a lot of things that should not be said.

I didn't expect that her ignorance of the world was because of this, it turned out that there were family reasons.

Han Jue thought to himself, in the future, it is better not to often call Zhang Yiman a stupid girl.

Sister Qin was stunned, turned her head to see Han Jue's complicated eyes, and quickly replied in a panic,

"The director is going to Hangcheng on a business trip this time, so the driver drove it, not by plane!"

"Ah, is that so?" Zhang Yiman was surprised.

Han Jue almost didn't take a breath after hearing this and rolled his eyes.

At the same time, I made up my mind that I would call Zhang Yiman 'Silly Girl' in the future, no, starting today.

Later, Han Jue, who waited for Guan Yi, ended the filming of his first variety reality show in his life.

Zhang Yiman kept waving at Han Jue's car until he couldn't see it.

"Stop waving, people can't see it."

Sister Qin grabbed Zhang Yiman's neck and walked in.

"He was my first student..." struggled Zhang Yiman.

The noisy Zhang Yiman attracted a lot of attention in the hall on the first floor, but everyone smiled habitually and said nothing else.

"Xiao Man!" A person sat on the sofa in the hall and said hello to Zhang Yiman.

"Sister Lin!" After Zhang Yiman was released from her confinement by Sister Qin, she ran over with a fart.

"I just heard that you guys recorded the show at the company, now it's recorded?" Lin Qian closed the magazine and asked Zhang Yiman.

"Oh, Sister Lin, you should have come earlier, guess who my partner is, it's Han Jue. Moreover, he also said that his favorite female artist is you! But he doesn't know you, you can see him earlier! But he's gone now."

Zhang Yiman regretted not introducing Han Jue to Lin Qian.

"Oh ~ Han Jue, I've seen him, I have an impression."

Lin Qian smiled and ruffled his hair.

"How do you feel about him?"

"Ah, it feels, it's strange, I can't say it, it's completely different from online comments!" Zhang Yiman's eyes widened and her words were very convincing.

Lin Qian looked at Zhang Yiman like this, and he was happy.

And then they started talking about you and me.

Zhang Yiman kept saying interesting things in the recording, such as Han Jue liked to stuff a whole orange into his mouth and eat it, such as Han Jue talking very angry, and then imitating Han Jue's tone and saying something, dancing with vivid expressions.

Lin Qian covered his mouth and laughed, but at the same time, he felt that hearing such a Han Jue was expected, and he was not strange at all, not surprised at all.