Chapter 1: New Life

One Year Before ANHS

"Hello Ayanokoji-kun"

I was training in my room when a small girl entered

"Who are you" She was short and had lilac colored hair, she was also using a cane to help herself walk

"My name is Sakayanagi Arisu, it's been a while since I've last seen you"

"What do you mean, I don't think we've ever met"

Before she could answer another man came in with the same colored hair and looked similar to the girl.

"Hello Ayanokoji-kun, my name is Sakayanagi, I'm sure you've already met my daughter"

"Yes I have, however she claims to have already seen me"

"Yes about that, you see me and your father have known each other for years, so I know about the white room"

I was surprised a bit, I wouldn't think that someone like him knew about the white room.

"During one day I visited along with my daughter and we saw you during a chess match, it was very impressive, and she seemed to have taken a liking to you so she ended up improving"

"I see, if I may ask why the two of you are here" I questioned

The white room was under some trouble so right know I was living at a mansion with my butler Matsuo, but I made sure to keep training.

"You see I had some news to tell you, me and your father were talking things over, and he came to an idea to have you marry Arisu in the future"

'Marriage? Why bring up marriage so early? Also planning to have me married to a girl I've just met? I don't know how I should feel about this.'

"I understand you may be skeptical about this which is why I would appreciate if you and my daughter took some time to get to know each other"

'Hmm I don't really see any benefit to this'

"I hope you can give it some time and think it over, my daughter thought it over and agreed to it, of course if you don't agree than we can forget about this"

'Well at least he asked me about my opinion, while I'm not too sure about this it has been a long time since I've spoken to someone my own age and my curiosity is getting the best of me'

"Thank you for asking about my opinion, while I'm not so sure about the marriage I wouldn't be opposed to getting to know her"

He smiled warmly

"Thank you for your consideration I look forward to getting an answer some time later"

I nodded

"I'll get let you two get to know each other better, I'll come back later to pick up Arisu"

With that he left

"Now Ayanokoji-kun let's have a chat shall we"

'I don't like that look on her face'