NEGOTIATIONS

In the vassness of space a cruiser heads toward the beautiful green planet of Naboo, which is surrounded by hundreds of Trade Federation battleships. In the cockpit of the cruise, the Captain and Pilot maneuver closer to one of the battleships.

?: Captain.

The Captain turns to three hooded figures sitting behind her.

Captain: Yes, sir?

?: Tell them we wish to board at once.

Captain: Yes, sir.

The Captain looks to her view screen, where Nute Gunray, a Neimoidian trade
viceroy, waits for a reply.

Captain: With all due respect for the Trade Federation, the Ambassodors for the Supreme Chancellor wish to board immediately.

Gunrey : Yes, yes, of coarse...ahhh...as you know, our blockade is perfectly legal, and we'd be happy to recieve the Ambassador...Happy to.

The small space cruiser docks in the enormous main bay of the Federation ship. The door opens, and the Republic cruiser can be seen in the docking bay.
Three hooded figures one of them wearing a mask are greeted by TC-14.

TC-14: I'm TC-14 at your service. This way, please.

They move off down the hallway.door slides open, and the three are led into the formal conference room.

TC-14: I hope you honoured sirs with the most comfortable here. My master
will be with you shortly.

The droid bows leaves door and the two jedis lower their hoods and look out a large window at the lush green planet of Naboo.

Obi Wan: I have a bad feeling about this.

Qui Gon: I don't sense anything.

Obi wan: It's not about the mission, Master it's something...elsewhere...elusive.

Kota: I sense it to.

Qui Gon: Don't center on your anxiety, you two. Keep your concentration
here and now where it belongs.

Obi wan: Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future.

Kota: That's what he said to me as well.

Qui Gon: But not at the expense of the moment. Be mindful of the living Force, my young Padawan.

Obi Wan: Yes, Master...how do you think the trade viceroy will deal with the chancellor's demands?

Qui Gon: These Federation types are cowards. The negotiations will be short.

Kota: Very short.

Sometime later TC 14 comes in with a plate of drinks. Just then an explosion is heard and the three jedi leap to a standing position with their lightsabers drawn. TC-14 jumps back, started, spilling the drinks on the tray.

TC-14: Sorry.

They turn off their laser swords and listen intently. A faint hissing sound can be heard.

Qui Gon: Dioxin!

Battle Droids appears in the conference room hallway and of them pulled out a holo projector.

Nute: They must be dead by now. Destroy, what's left of them.

The hologram fades off as the droids cautiously opens the door and a deadly green cloud billows from the room. They their weapons as a figure stumbles out of the smoke. It is TC-14 , carrying the tray of drinks.

TC-14: Oh, excuse me.

The protocol droid passes the armed battle droids

Droid Commander: Check it out Corporal. We'll cover you.

Droid: Roger, roger.

Three flashing lightsabers suddenly fly out of the deadly fog.

Droid Commander: Uh-oh, blast them...

The three Jedi start cutting down droids as they fire on them. Obi Wan jumps in the air and does a mid-air flip as he deflects laser bolts, Qui Gon cuts several droids in half and Kota raises his hand, sending several droids crashing into the wall. They made their way to the bridge door and destroying the battle droids. Qui Gon begins to cut through the door, as three destroyer droids roll down the hallway at full speed. Just before they get to the bridge area, they stop and transform into their battle configuration.

Kota: destroyers!

Qui Gon stops penetrating the blast doors and turns to fight off the destroyer droids with Obi Wan and Kota. The droids start to shoot their laser guns at the Jedi and an shield appears around them.

Obi Wan: They have shield generators.

Qui Gon: It's a standoff! Let's go!

The three force dash down the hallway and the destroyers give chase. Sometime later they appear at a large vent in a giant hanger bay. They are careful not to be seen by the thousands of Battle droids that are loading onto landing crafts.

Qui Gon: Battle droids.

Kota: This isn't just a blockade, it's an invasion.

Qui Gon: This is an odd play for the Trade Federation. We've got to warn the Naboo and contact Chancellor Valorum. Let's split up. Stow aboard separate ships and meet down on the planet.