Chapter 10: WORST DAY EVER

Start from the beginning

Curious on what was in the bags, she kneeled down and pierced open one of the tightly closed  bags with her keys

Curious on what was in the bags, she kneeled down and pierced open one of the tightly closed bags with her keys.

She slowly began pulling clothes out of the bag and noticed that they all belonged to her. She then opened each of the bags and noticed that they had everything that she owned inside.

Mad that she found all her stuff out in the hallway, she tried going into the house to confront Kay's mom, but the door was locked and her key no longer worked.

"What the fuck!" Lexy said to herself as she started getting more and more angry.

She once again tried getting into the apartment by banging on the door, but no one answered.

She immediately tried calling kay but his phone was not on DND, and no matter how many times she called or texted him, he wouldn't answer.
She then tried calling Kay's mom but no answer either.

"This can't be fucking happening right now"

She grabbed the duffle bag off the floor and went through all the trash bags to find to most important items, then left out the building.

20 minutes later...

She pulled up to a parking spot in a random shopping plaza and threw on a hoodie before climbing into the backseat.

Although she could afford staying in a hotel, she knew it would be a problem paying for the hotel long term.

She also knew she could stay with her brother or her friends but she was tired of always depending on people.

"I guess this is my home for tonight... or for awhile" she thought as she put her phone into a power bank and checked her text messages.

Curly Savv: you still coming?
Lexy: no something came up. Sorry.

She suddenly recieved a notification that one of kays boy [who went on tour with him] was on Instagram live, so she clicked on it.

Of course everyone in the live chat was asking if he was okay and if something happened between him and lexy but he ignored all comments and didn't say much