°*• Chapter 33 •*°

Start from the beginning

"Whatever is this terrible feeling, it has to go away once we get back right?" Soobin says.

"But hyungs, how do we even get back?" The moment Hueningkai asked this, an airy voice rang in their head startling them as their eyes looked around until they met the eyes of the being/ figure/ ghost/ or whatever entity it is.

They were misty, almost looking like the milky way as if it held galaxies and universes inside its glassy shimmering eyes.

"Little stars..." it had said

"D-do you hear it too?" Beomgyu turned to the others who nodded looking quite spooked.

"What you seek you can achieve..." it continued, her mouth moving with no voice coming out. Just the one ringing directly through their heads.

"When the stars align and the unspoken unvieled."

"There, what you seek shall be fulfilled."

Before any of them could even begin to understand what the entity was saying, the ground suddenly shuddered beneath their feet.

"What the-" Beomgyu reacted just as they all heard a cracking or breaking sound making them look towards the audience area.

Their eyes widened at the sight of a crack running on the ground from all directions heading towards them at the center of the stadium.

"Uh guys? What do we do?!" Hueningkai panicked.

"Its ok, its gonna be fine." Soobin tries to assure even though he isn't sure himself.

"Fine?! Hyung the damn cracks are moving towards us! How the hell are we gonna be fine?!" Beomgyu reacted as they all struggled to stay on their feet from the shaking.

"Maybe we can move away from the cracks." Taehyun suggested as he tried to move away from the cracks that are already dangerously moving close towards them at the center.

"Taehyun wai-ahhhhhh!" Yeonjun moved towards Taehyun to stop him as he could see that it was too late, the cracks had already traveled to the center.

A tremendous shudder followed as they all screamed when the stage broke apart beneath them like paper. They could just vaguely see the figure faded as the stadium's pieces floated skywards while they all plummet down. All their eyes shut tight preparing for the impact until the sound of Beomgyu's yelp was heard.

"Oh come on! We're still falling?!" Beomgyu was yelling making everyone open their eyes, followed with another round of screams. They all found themselves falling through clouds in the sky.

"Are you kidding me? What the hell is this?!" Soobin yelled.

"Are we really dying like this?! Is this it? I'm gonna die?!" Hueningkai shouts, scared of the height they had from the ground.

"No! You're not gonna die! No one's dying, alright?!" Yeonjun calls out as they all plummets down fast, still screaming.

"I can't be dying this way! Please not like this! Help!" Taehyun had his eyes closed, being quite afraid of heights. It didn't help that they have no parachutes or anything to save themselves.

"I'm not ready to die! I'm too young to die early!" Beomgyu added.

"YAH! Gyu don't add! They're already scared!" - Soobin

"Why not?! I'M FUCKING SCARED RIGHT NOW!" - Beomgyu

"I'M FUCKING SCARED TOO! But don't scare them more!" Soobin reasoned as if it actually made sense when they're all free falling to their possible deaths.