°*• Chapter 32 •*°

Start from the beginning

They were asked many things like how they started out. A few TMI about their dorm life. They were laughing amd having a great time as they recieve messages especially for them from listeners.

"-so can you tell us exactly what the title track for your mini-album is about? I hear the concept of the album itself seemed quite simple but is actually complex and deep." The DJ asked.

"Ah~ I'm often appointed to explain this stuff..." Soobin chuckled, so did everyone.

"However..." Soobin turned to meet Hueningkai's eye while nodding in encouragement.

"Our maknae will tell you all about it!" Soobin clapped his back making him loosen up.

He was preparing himself for this, the lines he needed to say. He had them memorized 2 days ago, he was that excited...

But as he drew close to the mic to speak, he found that his mind was blank.

2 days ago? He memorized?

Wait... wasn't he just trying to understand something they couldn't explain?

Yeonjun

"-ok kindly pose to the side?... Great! And to the left? How about a heart for the audience?" The announcer called as cheers were heard when Yeonjun followed, giving various heart poses as cameras snapped photos of him.

Its their debut showcase, he was nervous, excited and ecstatic at the same time. He's finally here, he's made it... he did everything he could to get here.

He moved to let the rest of the members to take photos before they all did a group photo.

Soon the showcase started and he found himself on stage with the rest of the members performing. Yeonjun's eyes trailed to the audience and his eyes visibly widened.

There was a banner of his name somewhere near the front seats. The ones holding it up made a sparkle of tear slide as he sklillfully wiped it showing his professionalism. His smile grew a tenfold...

He's never felt so relieved in his life...

His parents... just them being there fully supporting his love for performing, blossomed an emotion he longed to feel.

It felt unreal to see them both waving a banner, cheering something he truly love to do.

However...

It did feel too unreal...

Then he suddenly remembered the last conversation he had with them and all the other discussions they ever have regarding his dream...

None of it would've seemed to lead to an outcome like this...

But...

Would it be so wrong of him to let himself drown in this lie?

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

     All 5 of them shuddered in their standing position as if waking from a dream or a nightmare. A momentary stillness and silence before an eruption of sound or rather cheers filled their ears as they all look around the stadium... feeling disheveled, confused and anxious.

"What... what just happened exactly?" Beomgyu turned to the others.

"I don't know, did any of you saw?" Soobin asked.