°*• Chapter 32 •*°

Start from the beginning

Taehyun could barely register Soobin's brief speech as he felt weird for somehow. He should be ecstatic but there was something that felt odd...

"What were we called?" He wondered as he looked around them trying to recall their name... but... it was simply blank in his head.

Something doesn't feel quite right.

Beomgyu

     The venue was packed and filled with excited fans cheering just as Beomgyu and the others stepped off the platform. Stylists and makeip artists immediately approach them to freshen them up for the fansign.

"Our 1st fansign and we have these lots of people to meet us..." Hueningkai started.

"I know, feels kinda surreal." Taehyun chuckled with Hueningkai.

"You guys ready?" Soobin asked them.

"As excited as I've been during the performance. Let's do this!" Beomgyu cheered making them laugh.

"That's the spirit!" Yeonjun clapped his back.

"Oddly, I'm a teenie bit nervous." Soobin says, making the others usher him to relax.

"Its gonna be fine hyung, we will make this fansign the best there ever is! Well, until the next one." Beomgyu chipped in as they all shortly moved towards the designated spot to start the fansign.

"Beomgyu oppa~ this plushie is for you." - fan

"Ah thank you so much." Beomgyu smiled brightly at the fan.

"The album was so good, I especially love the song..." the fan started while Beomgyu moved to sign her album but halted when he looked at the the album.

He squinted his eyes to try to see the album design.

"Ah oppa?" The fan called making him look up plastering a smile.

"I was asking which song in the album you liked best." The fan asked.

"Oh its-" Beomgyu started but somehow,  he couldn't give an answer as he looked at the other members doing fine.

But why does he feel so weird now?

Hueningkai

"-so we're here tonight with very special guests, the newly debuted group of Bighit Entertainment. The same company that produced the group BTS that took the world by a sweep with their music and talent."

"-we're here to introduce you to this incredible rookie group that has been charting so well in multiple music charts. Welcome to our radioshow-" the DJ introduced them as a static sound suddenly echoed on their headphones.

"Oh sorry about that, slight technical difficulties." The DJ says.

"Why don't you introduce yourselves one by one?" The DJ says as each member introduced themselves.

"Hi I'm Hueningkai! Nice to be here with you tonight." He was excited to guest on this show, he could barely even hear his own words because of his excitement.

"Isn't Hueningkai the maknae? He seemed very excited right now." The DJ chuckled making the others chuckle as well and Hueningkai scratch the back of his nape, feeling shy.

"Well actually, Taehyun is sort of a maknae too."

"Yeah they were both in '02' line"

"Buy yeah, Kai is the official maknae considering the month we're born in." The members explained as the radioshow continued.