Chapter 3 - Comet

[ Cale Henituse P.O.V ]

Cale walked down the stairs to search for the others before he come to a halt after hearing what Choi han said,

"I think it is better for us to just stay here, Cale-nim"

Right. Why should he go look for them when Choi han and Raon can find him just fine? Looks like he can rest for a while. Cale nodded at Choi han's suggestion.

"Then I, the great and mighty Raon Mir will fly around to tell the others to come here if I saw them! Don't cause trouble when i'm not around, human"

'What is this kid saying now. Am i 4?'

Raon casted a mana shield around Cale, which he don't see any reason why Raon had to do that before flying away leaving only Cale and Choi han alone.

"Sit here, Cale nim. Please tell me if there is anything you need" Choi han said while giving Cale his usual innocent smile. Vicious.

"Fuu that crazy sun god bastard, I know she's up for no good. If i ever met her, I'll make sure to give her a good beating. Son of a bitch-"

Really, what's wrong with today. He got laughed at by some weird yellow-screen which he assumed to be the sun god and.. This vicious bastard- no Choi han.

Cale peeked at him secretly to see his reaction at Cale's words.

"Haha ;;"

See?

Choi han replying with an awkward laughter instead of backing him up feels weird too. Cale furrowed his eyebrow in suspicious.

'..humhum I don't think this is bad at all' Choi han thought as his lips formed into a small smile. How long has it been since Cale get out of the villa? Having him participate in this weird game is not so bad for Choi han.

They can spend more time together with their friend.

'As long as it's not dangerous' Choi han hummed happily without noticing Cale's suspicious gaze toward him. They stay there for quite a while waiting for Raon to come back when suddenly-

Tingg!

-they heard the system notification.

-----

[ The second group has been created ]

Group members :
i . Alver Crossman
ii . Robbit Crossman
.
.
.

-----

DOOMM!

The bar mood quickly tensed up. What a way to break the mood. Silence filled the room.

"..."

"..."

The both of them come to a halted before they slowly looked at each other's face. One thing they know is,

They are done for.

This short silence had naturally happened because they had just seen something they did not expected. Choi han soon broke the silence.