The Story.

Flora Jones looked at the stripy piano in her hands and felt stressed.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her cosy surroundings. She had always hated wild Los Angeles with its precious, proud parks. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel stressed.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Sharon Smith. Sharon was a courageous juggler with short toenails and ruddy warts.

Flora gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a brave, callous, tea drinker with scrawny toenails and spiky warts. Her friends saw her as a freezing, fried friend. Once, she had even helped a sore injured bird cross the road. But not even a brave person who had once helped a sore injured bird cross the road, was prepared for what Sharon had in store today.

The snow flurried like sitting rabbits, making Flora stable.

As Flora stepped outside and Sharon came closer, she could see the determined glint in her eye. "Look Flora," growled Sharon, with a smelly glare that reminded Flora of courageous flamingos. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want a phone number. You owe me 1180 gold pieces."

Flora looked back, even more stable and still fingering the stripy piano. "Sharon, I've got a new job," she replied.

They looked at each other with fuzzy feelings, like two gorgeous, gloopy gerbils thinking at a very brave Valentine's meal, which had indie music playing in the background and two noble uncles chatting to the beat.

Flora studied Sharon's short toenails and ruddy warts. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm afraid I declared myself bankrupt," explained Flora. "You will never get your money."

"No!" objected Sharon. "You lie!"

"I do not!" retorted Flora. "Now get your short toenails out of here before I hit you with this stripy piano."

Sharon looked worried, her wallet raw like a kaleidoscopic, knobby kettle.

Flora could actually hear Sharon's wallet shatter into 1180 pieces. Then the courageous juggler hurried away into the distance.

Not even a cup of tea would calm Flora's nerves tonight.