Then, a swarm of demons explode through the hut behind Kohaku. Kohaku jumps onto a red skinne serpent like demon. Rin and Jaken hide behind some broken rafters.

"Kohaku!" Sango exclaims worriedly.

As Miroku grips the beads on his right hand, I call, "Wait, Magatsuhi!"

Magatsuhi asks the monk, "You'll blow the boy to his death with your Wind Tunnel?!" He rides the demon straight for the ravenette.

Miroku catches Kohaku in his arms and holds the boy against his chest as he threatens Magatsuhi, his face looming before the blue eyed male, "You are the one that will be pulled in!"

As Miroku throws out his Wind Tunnel, I activate my purifying barrier, being careful not to hit Jaken or the nekomatas. I purify the other demons as Miroku sucks Magatsuhi into his Wind Tunnel. Rin exclaims, "I think he got him!" Magatsuhi then vanishes with a pop but I notice a scar on Miroku's palm.

Miroku quickly closes the Wind Tunnel while I deactivate my barrier. "What were you hoping to achieve?" Kohaku asks in Magatsuhi's deep voice, startling the monk. Miroku pulls back with a gasp which allows for the possessed boy to jump away, skidding back along his knees before jumping back to his feet. Magatsuhi's face reappears behind Kohaku as he chuckles evilly. "As long as the defiled Jewel Shard is here, my power is infinite! Did you honestly believe that you could absorb me?" Miroku grits his teeth as his eyes waver in pain. "However, Monk, you have taken in something that was never meant for humans." Blood leaks out of the right side of Miroku's mouth as he scowls. "The poison of evil spirits."

Sango rushes in front of the monk and demands, glancing at him, "Why'd you do that?"

With his eyes closed, Kohaku raised his scythe and it stretches and branches off into several other blades. He asks monotonously, "Are you ready? It's time for you to die, Sister." Kohaku reopens his eyes, smirking evilly. "And you shall die by my hand.

Sango grits out, "Urgh! Magatsuhi! I know it's you!"

Kohaku throws his scythe but Sango blocks it. However, the tip of the blade stretches behind her, causing Sango to gasp. The blade plunges into the top of her back, spraying blood as Sango cries out.

"You won't get away with this, Magatsuhi! I'll purify you!" I threaten, only for Kohaku to thrust his kusarigama into my left side. I cry out as the scythe digs in deep and I drop to my knees, then I land on my stomach, blood seeping out of my wound.

I start to lose consciousness.

"Sakura!" Shinobu exclaims as he drops to his knees beside me and tries to stop the bleeding with his white kimono.

Rin cries out, "Kohaku! Stop that!" She then runs out from behind the cover.

"Hm?! Come back, Rin! That isn't Kohaku anymore!" He takes a step forward. "Magatsuhi has possessed the boy's body."

Rin reaches the younger Demon Slayer but is thrown back with a cry of pain as she comes into contact with Magatsuhi's face.

Rin cries out again as he back hits the floor and she loses consciousness.

"Rin!" Jaken exclaims, sounding worried.

The demons growl and snarl as they explode out of the house, tearing it apart in the process. Shinobu, Miroku and I fall unconscious. Kohaku flees atop a demon for Naraku.

🗡🗡🗡

"Miroku, Sango!" I hear a familiar voice exclaim sometime later.

"Sango, what happened to you?" Asks Kagome's worried voice as my eyes start to flutter open with a soft moan of pain.

The Demon Slayer responds, as Inuyasha rushes over to Miroku, "Kohaku... please, go after him."