𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 .

Start from the beginning

I snatched it from her hand and dialed his number . I pressed the green button and held the phone to my ear . She pressed the speaker button and snatched the phone out of my hand and put it back on the line . " No I want to hear what the hell he has to say ." She said . I rolled my eyes at her . Then the phone picked up . " Who the fuck is this ?" He asked me .

" It's Brandy Dalvin . We can't be messing around anymore ." I told him . " Why not , we been messing around for a while now ?" He asked me . That's when Angelina jumped her ass right in . " Because she's mine . Back off Dalvin ." She said . " I know that's not Angelina . Brandy was supposed to be my girl ."

" Then ask her why we fucked last night . And why she was holding onto my hand , and not yours . Ask her all of that Dalvin . If she really was your girl , she would be at your house , not mines ." She responded . She didn't even care about what she was doing to others . It was all about what Angelina wanted . And what she wants , she gets . She made that very clear last night . I know what I said to her , but I was just enjoying her in the moment . I do have feelings for her , but when she said it was hers , I didn't know she would take it to heart like this .

I've gotta watch what I say to crazy people .

And with that , Dalvin hung up . I know he was hurt , and I know he was over it . I've told him before that we should go our seperate ways , because I knew it would end in a disaster . And here I was , with my instinct being right again . I knew it would blow over . Angelina had a evil nasty smirk on her face . Like she was proud of what she just did . " Aren't you glad you don't have to worry about it anymore ?" She said turning to me smiling . " When you said it was yours , I didn't think you would take it literally ." I told her . " Well think again Brandy . I suggest you get dressed , we got work to do today . I need you to meet up with some people . Get to know them ." She said putting her hand on my shoulder .

I was still flustered by the way she just acted , and then presumed like it was nothing . And I thought I had a few screws lose up there . I don't have shit on Angie .

It looked like a feeling washed over her . Something changed completely about her tone of voice , and her body language . She leaned in even closer to me . Her hands guided down to my arms . My body was still shaking from everything that just happened .

" Brandy , I'm sorry alright ? I was just disappointed that you didn't care to tell me that there was someone else . To tell you the truth , I hired you because I'm intrigued ." She said gently. And then the truth came out . " I'm not saying you aren't an amazing actress and director, but I really fuck with you . If I didn't have the feelings I have for you , you would probably be at your place right now ." She said spilling her guts .

" Angelina disappointed is an understatement . You just lashed at me . For what ? Sexing my ex  that I don't even care about ? I just wanted to fuck and nothing more . You made it seem like I had a secret boyfriend ." I told her .

One minute we were arguing about it , and now we're sitting here sulking and kissing each other's asses . A mess is what I call it . I haven't even known the women for that long , and she already seems obsessive over me . It's scary in my opinion . But for some reason , I want to forget about all of that . I want to be around her , see her , feel her touch . She's giving me the attention and time that she doesn't even have to . This whole thing seems fucked up , but I like it somehow .

Maybe I'm the crazy one .

Just maybe I am .

Again , I'm still pissed off at her . " If you care about me so much , then why treat me like that . You're probably just kissing my ass to get me to stay . Face it Angie , I'm just pussy to you . All you wanna do is suck and fuck me . You don't even want anything else but that ." I told her . She grabbed me by my chin , caressing it with her thumb . " I like doing those things , but it's so much more to you ." She told me , not looking away for a minute . " You don't even realize how irresistible you are ." She told me with a straight look on her face . She let go of me .