The sound of the van approaching was startlingly loud to sensitive ears. He knew he couldn't see the road from here, but he looked towards it anyways, amazed at being able to FEEL the Omega coming. Her wolf was thrashing for control but she held it at bay somehow. Every wolf there couldn't help but look towards her, even if they couldn't see her. Omega the Pack breathed, each wanting to ease her pain, help make her whole, do violence to those that had hurt her. It made their own wolves reach a frenzy point and some of them went tumbling over the edge, skin shredding and the wolf breaking free. Graham snarled and used his ties into the Pack to command them as an Alpha would to hold their places. His body vibrated with a silent growl as he reached out to the Pack. There was something trying to interfere, a sickness that was trying to taint all the wolves he was supposed to protect.

"Graham, look." Megan breathed, resting her hand on his back. Graham turned wolf green eyes back to the ampetheatre and saw Enrique's bleeding body laid out on the marble table. No one stood around him but someone had obviously staged his body there. The young man was naked, skin torn and bruised, bones shattered and jagged ends forced through skin. The tortured young man was alive, but barely. And they all should have known he needed help. But someone had kept them from feeling it, from responding. Only one Pack member had the ability to do that. The Alpha. It was then that Graham realized his father had to have been involved in this.

Julia walked to the top of the ampetheatre steps and froze when she saw her Mates body. She thought he was a corpse, he was so still. The Old One kept Edwin and John back, out of hte way. But hte doctor wanted to rush forward and do what he could to help Enrique. "I can help him, please let me through." he struggled, voice carrying.

"It's a trap." Abuela hissed at the same time someone else spoke.

"Yes, let him through. It's been a while since we got to play with a Healer." a voice drifted around, followed by a girlish giggle. A weird tugging sensation danced around the Pack, trying to coerce them into coming towards the center. Walking around the marble table, drawing her hand down Enrique's nude body was a small but beautiful woman.

She was maybe mid thirties, face still untouched by cares but her merry eyes danced with a mad glee that made the Old One shiver. It was the same madness that had been afflicting hte wolves but this woman held onto her human skin while being consumed by it. Some of the wolves in the tree line stepped forward, pulled by her lure, responding to the call of another Omega. And it started to make sense to Abuela. How the madness spread, affecting all Packs. A mad Omega, able to slip into any Pack, part of no Pack. Just being around her would spread the infection.

The mad Omega licked the blood off her finger with a naughty smile, looking at Julia alone. "I like the taste of your Mate daughter. Spicy." she taunted.

Graham took a deep breath in, startled. It broke his focus off Maggie, the insane Alpha and he looked back and forth, instantly seeing hte resembalance between mother and daughter. He expected Julia to fly into action, could feel her wolf want to do that, but she just stood there, absolutely still. Her lack of reaction seemed to surprise even Maggie.

"What? You don't care that I had a taste? That I made him scream and beg while I sank my claws under his flesh?" Maggie taunted, sauntering back over to Enrique. She had eyes only for Julia as she licked a slow lap of blood off of the enforcer's neck. He never even twitched at her touch, unconscious and dying.

Julia still didn't reply and it was all Graham could do to keep his wolves from jumping at the rogue Omega themselves. They all Felt Julia's wolf reach a berserker frenzy, but the human part of her was calm, and still. She was waiting, patiently as if there was no hurry in the world. They Felt the edges of her rage curl up and pull back inside, as she locked her inner turmoil away from them. It no longer touched them, affected them. Only Maggie's Omega influence remained. It was a terrifying show of control and if he hadn't just experienced it himself, Graham would never have believed it possible.