Reality bites

Graham, Julia and Enrique walked in silence back towards the Old One's House. Graham wanted to check on her and see how she was holding up with the death of one of thier submissives. The Witch Wolf, the wolf that could manipulate the 'magic' of the pack, had lived for a very long time and experienced death as a close companion. But that had never made it easier for her to handle the passing of any of her Pack. Especially since she had been present at the birthing of most of them.

"So... I will start teaching you tonight. We'll start with controlling the shape chage and see how you look as a full wolf."Graham started explaining.

Enrique growled a little. He didn't want to leave her alone with another male, especially since they hadn't completed the binding. His wolf was too unsettled to think about it reasonably. But his growl was a challenge to the higher ranked wolf and Graham snarled back at him.

"Woah!" Julia interceded quickly. She even stepped between the two of them. "Down boys. Sit, stay." she added harshly. They both looked at her in surprise. "Idiots. I'm surrounded by idiots." she muttered in disgust and walked away from both of them. "If you two watch to tear pieces out of each other, by all means, go for it. But I am gonig to check on Abuela, then I am gonig home to shower and change clothes. Enrique, I would very much like a ride home. Graham, I will see you tonight after it gets dark but until then, let me have time withmy family. Or are you two gonig to start your pissing fight?" she asked mockingly.

Both men caught up to her quickly and stayed quiet. The father she got from the Alpha's house, the better she felt, and the strange sensations it evoked drifted out of her mind so she almost forgot them. There was something important involved in that weird being watched feeling and something involving the submissives but she couldn't seem to focus on it. In fact, the closer she walked to the Old One's house, the more she was distracted by everything around her. She could smell another storm in the air, the building clouds showing the pressure in the sky and the darkening lights indicating that it'd be another doozey. The wind was chill and picking up, but it was still a long ways away. Great, I'm gonig to smell like wet dog tonight. she whined to herself.

They found the Old One's house empty. Graham apparently had permission to jsut go on in whenever he wanted and hte other two trailed along, pulled by curiosity. They found a note on the kitchen table and the costume cast offs of Julia and Enrique were carefully stored in her bag. I've gone to the solitary ground. The Old One had written.

"I know where that is. I'll meet her there and see if she needs company." Graham said, turning to go. "I'll pick you up at 10 tonight ok Ju?" he asked, no longer angry, almost back to his usual friendly demeanour.

"Sure, see you then Yoda." she teased and he waved good bye.

Enrique was soflty growling to himself, more as a warning than a threat. Julia turned a frown at him and got his attention by pushing him so he stumbled against a wall. "Listen. I know there's this whole wolf instinct thing egging you on. But it's me Enrique, Julia. A- I do not belong to anybody, mate or no mate, I am my own person B- I choose to be with you, so stop worrying about it C- I need to learn from him because I really think we'd be too distracted for me to learn much from you. Alright?" she asked, jabbing him in the chest with a finger and glaring into his eyes.

She could see the silver bleed into his eyes, draining the hazel colour away. It was eerie, watching the dark Spanish eyes lighten to a silver sheen and it looked wicked cool in his dark face. He rested his hands lightly on her hips and tilted his head down and gently bit her finger, holding it between his teeth. It shouldn't have mattered, but the feeling made Julia blush hard enough to get light headed. She carefully pulled her finger out of his teeth and rested her forehead against his chest. He gently dug fingers into the muscles around her lower spine and it sent thrills up her back. He ran fingertips under the edge of her shirt and his skin was still feverishly hot. When he started gently scratching nails up her back, scratching just right, Julia wrapped her own arms around his waist and rubbed her cheek against his chest. It felt so good to jsut hold him and stand here with his hands making her turn into gooey puddy. His hands came to a rest on her lower back and his skin burned pleasingly where he touched her. "My turn." she warned with a wicked smile and started to scratch his back with vigor. He rounded his back and leaned a little into her nails, but wouldn't let go and turn around so she could have better reach. When she got on tippy toe to scratch the back of his shoulders, he opened pure wolf eyes and locked his mouth to hers in a heated kiss.