Part 15

Sumod went to his parents. Pramod was hell nervous to meet them. How will he face them?

They reached to the building Pramod looked out of car.

Pramod - tum jao.. Mai nahi aaunga.

Susheela - kyo? Ab jab yaha tak aae ho to kya vaha bhi nahi aaoge... Please Pramod.. At least mere liya chalo na.

Pramod - mughe nahi milna unse..

Susheela - sach sach bolo.

Pramod looked at her face.

Susheela - bhot hua ab chalo mere saath.

The came out of the and entered inside the building. They reached to the floor. Susheela goes and clicked on the door bell.
Pramod was standing away but she held his hand and pulls him closer to her. The servant opened the door.

Susheela - mom dad kaha hai?

Servant - vo sir to bahar gaye hai aur mam room me rest kar rahi hai

Susheela - rest kyo?

Servant - vo mam ko bhot fever hai aaj...

Pramod - mom ko fever hai...

Servant - ha aaj subah se hai.

They quickly came inside the apartment.

Pramod - mom..

They both went to her room and looked at Mini. Sleeping, laying on the bed.

Pramod - mom.

He quickly goes and sits next to her. Susheela kept her palm on her forehead realizing that she is having fever.

She quickly goes out of the room to the kitchen to get a bowl and water. She quickly brings it and kept the wet towel on her forehead so the fever could get reduced.

Pramod called the doctor.

Mini just wake up and realized Sumod sitting next to them.

Mini - pramod?

Pramod - mom..

He slowly held her hand.

Mini - Susheela... Tum dono kab aae?

Pramod - doesn't matter.. Aapko itna fever hai.. Aapke koi medicine kyo nahi li...

Mini - mai theek hu.

Susheela - mom aapko bhot fever hai.. Phir bhi aap ye sab bol rahe ho...

The doctor came and examined her. She was alright it was a viral infection that she had. She just needs normal medicine and some precautions in diet.

Pramod was still sitting next to her and Susheela was in the kitchen making something eat able for her.

Mini - pramod..

Pramod - ha.

Mini - aaj so Susheela birthday hai na? Tum dono kahi gaye nahi celebrate karne ke liye?

Pramod - nahi... Hume aapse aur dad se milna tha.. Isliye hum yaha aae.

Mini - tum dono khush the vaha?

He nodded his head in no.

Mini - vo ab bhi naraz hai tughse?

Pramod - nahi. Bhot khush hai mere sath.

Susheela brings the lunch for her.

Pramod - ab aap please kuch kha lo...

Suddenly Jay came inside the room.