Troubled Life

Since last month, Karishma is been juggling between her pregnancy and Anaaya !

It is becoming nearly impossible for her to maintain balance between her family, her work and her responsibilities.
Her mornings starts with sickness, days ends in thana and drama and evening struggles between her journey from thana, anaaya and home.

Here, maddam sir thinks that half of the things she do are out of her fidgets of anger or mood swings while anaaya is just a small kid who always wants a core attention from her mother.
The day she is unable to visit her, anaaya clock is stuck at crying which makes her feel a terrible as a mother.
Everything in her life right now sucks!

Everyone tell her to take care of herself and her baby but how can she, can any one suggest?

Talking about Aly, he is just trying hard to support her, but he definitely misses her every night when she is not around him, he feels vulnerable sometimes that he can't see his baby growing.
Its just last week when doctor told him  that babies can moves their feets and kick within 17 weeks and for Karishma it's already 16th.

He wants to know that feeling and also dreams about captivating that moment deep inside his heart.
He always thinks how would he react when his child would kick?
How would his child look, will his baby would be simple & beautiful look like karishma or smart like him.

All these thoughts roam around his mind all day and night. But all they both lack in, are conversation.
Everytime they try to talk about some thing, their conversation ends up in a very ugly fight which is troubling both of them since long and today finally Aly had decided discuss this impending topic to her.

A weak cough let out Aly's mouth as he squinted his eyes karishma who was busy glazing outside the window with a faded mouth.
Aly(softly) - angel, kya dekh rahi ho?
But rather looking back at him, she froze at that spot.
But he tries to ask once again more politely - mai kuch bol raha hu ange...
Karishma interrupts - hume abhi tumse koi baat nahi krni, please chup raho kuch der.
He quietly nodded his head.

Within few minutes, they reached home and Aly broke his fixed glance at road since so long and found Karishma sleeping uncomfortably on the car seat.
He smoothly glided his hand taking hold of head and removed her seat belt and then wrapped his another arm around her waist as he was about to lift her inside the house.
She woke up scared and frightened in doubt - yeh tum....tum kya kar rahe ho!

And her eyes wander around for few second which made her realised that she came back home with him.
Aly was still glaring at her - kya kar raha hu mai? Apna pati dharam nihaba raha hu jo tum nahi nihabti!
Karishma sneeked her sharp eyes at him - hum patni dharam nahi nibhate! Tum sach ma topa ho gye ho aly..

But rather than ranting another fight with her, he quietly started walking inside the house while.
Karishma angrily pouted - hume niche utaro hum kudh chal sakte hai.
"Tum toh bahut kuch kar sakti ho but you're not allowed samjhi tum" Stating him he laid her on sofa with a sarcastic smile - ab chup chap aram karo mai tumhare liye kuch khane ko lata hu.
Karishma cutely nodded her head.

Here, as soon Karishma rest her back on smooth sofa, sleep admired her and she slept like a baby until Aly came back.
Seeing her lazily sleeping with an open mouth a chuckle let out of his mouth - tumhe pta bhi hai tum kitni cute lag rahi ho angel Fleeing his anger into garbage.

He laid her head into his own lap and caressed her hairs as he told her to wake up while all she did in reply was opening and closing her eyes for microseconds mumbling hmmm within her own lips.
"Come on angel utho humari princess bhuki hogi" he cutely said.