23🥀

Hieeeeeee Guys 🤍..

I'm Really Disappointed with you all Like Really Itni Lambi Chapters likho Tmlogo ke Liye Phir Votes And Comments Krne Mai Misery Aati hai na..Agr Comments Aur Votes Nhi krne hai to bta do mai apne according is Story 3-4 Chapter mai end krke Likhna band kr Dungi..Itni v kya selfish yrr Ek Votes aur Comments hi to krne bol rhi hu mushkil se 1 min v nhi lgta hoga..Agr nhi krna hai to bta do....

*************************************
HALDI & MEHNDI

Let's Start,

It was Haldi And Mehndi Function Today..The House Is Itself Looking Like A Bride Today..The House Is Beautifully Decorated With Golden Fairy lights And some of the beautiful flowers like roses, orchids, Daisy and carnation...

The House Is Beautifully Decorated With Golden Fairy lights And some of the beautiful flowers like roses, orchids, Daisy and carnation

Haldi function will be done in the morning and Evening the Youngsters will arrange the Mehndi Function ...

Right Now the Haldi function is going To start which means naaz is going to come face to face with sidharth and it would be the first time she's seeing him after he told her that he loved her. She was so embarrassed thinking of that night, once he told her she felt like time had stopped and it was just the two of them.

And obviously, she ended up being covered in her blush, she looked down and no matter what Sidharth would do, she just wouldn't look up. Overwhelmed by the confession, Naaz had ended up hugging Sidharth, arms around his waist, face buried in his chest. They stayed like that for a while.

Preeti - Sanu Are you ready?" calls, Preeti taking her out of her dreamland.

Naaz- hnnjii dii bas abhi aayi..

Both The Families already decided to do the ceremony together. The bride and groom were seated on their seats next to each other, ready for the ritual, however, they were separated by a yellow curtain.

Pammi and Rita said that the bride and groom cannot see each other for the ritual and won't be meeting after this until the wedding. Which was going to be tomorrow.

Once Sidharth's haldi was done, the Gill started on Shehnaaz's. The women were singing folk songs as they apply the haldi. Sidharth was trying to peek at what was happening on the other end, he was being mischievous, something he never was.

What he couldn't see was the unushered tears in his bride's eyes as her family took turns applying the haldi. It wasn't until shefali and Her Mother made their way over to their ladli that tears rolled out of her eyes. Sidharth could hear her sniffles as the family gathered to console Shehnaaz.

Sidharth Looks over her mother to see her wiping away tears, and he didn't notice when his own eyes started to water. His tears didn't fall out, but they were there. He knew the sacrifice Shehnaaz was going to make, moving away from her family, into his. But it was only now that it really started to set in. And another thing he understood, he could never make the sacrifice Shehnaaz was about to make to be with him and his family. leaving your family for your partner was a big thing