"your plan placed most of the burden on yourself. it was nice you tried to be considerate of your classmates but you probably should have talked to them." he runs off

what's he think he's some kind of fucking ninja

you stare at the caltrops on the floor

talk to them?
yaomomo did look like she was holding back something
you remember her face thinking about your dads words.

"Y/n!!" they both yell your name noticing you dangling in the air.

"I'm sorry! we came back-" you cut her off.

"Hey! watch out My dads coming!" you yell stoping them both in there tracks

Yaoyorozu seemed to be struggling mentally with what to do while todoroki stared and waited for her next step.

"Yaomomo! I know you've got a plan go ahead and use it I should have asked earlier" you yell to the girl.

"Your plan was no good so there's no a chance mine'll be any better were all gonna fail" she lowers her head.

"SPIT IT OUT!" you yell

She flinched at your harshness and you fell slight guilt.

"You act like your stupid or something! It pisses me off because I know damn well I'll never be better than you! You got two votes as class rep One of them were mine!" you squeeze your eyes and yell at the girl.

"Giving up?" your dad asks as he reaches you three.

"Not yet! You two close your eyes!" she Yells as she throws the nesting dolls she stored in her belt.

As you squeeze your eyes as you feel the heat from several explosions.

"you're right i have a plan!" she yells as todoroki lowers the capture weapon.

"this exam isn't over!" she exclaims.

todoroki begins to untie the scarf from behind your back.

"i've been thinking about it from the beginning. his weakness" she explains.

"all right just tell us what to do" you say

you and todoroki attempt to simultaneously throw flames at him before noticing he erased your quirks again.

"we have to hide!" yaoyorozu exclaims and runs off you and the red and white haired boy follow her.

"since he's injured his quirks become unstable." she explains.

"Yeah after the USJ he can't use his quirk for to long anymore" you add

"are we going to exploit that?" todoroki asks

"for now let's just remain out of his field of vision!" she says.

"keep checking to see if you can use your ice power!" she looks at todoroki.

your dad attempts to use his capture weapon to engulf todoroki.