ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱʜᴏᴛ?

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

I glanced at my own reflection in the mirror as I let my hair fall back down over my shoulders, stopping by the middle of my back.

To finish everything off I put on some clear lip gloss, just enough to make my lips look perfect with everything else.

"Time to get wasted bitch!" Brielle yelled out as she closed the bathroom door after her.

I could already feel how my whole mood was lightened, she's really bringing sunshine wherever she's going.

"You seem awfully excited, what's that about?" I laughed out as I saw how she began to throw around the clothes from her wardrobe.

She pulled open another drawer as the clothes were beginning to fly everywhere.

"Atlas's offering free fire-whiskey- '' She exclaimed excitedly as she threw one of her tank tops onto the bed. "I mean come on- '' She happily voiced out as she turned to me for a second while throwing a pair of pants onto the bed too. "Free drinks? He's got me."

I giggled a little at her as I began to go through my clothes too, not really knowing what I was supposed to wear.

I love to dress up, so even if we were just meeting our usual friends I was still taking it as an opportunity to dress up.

"Wait-" She said as she pulled the top completely over her head. "I have the perfect shirt for you-" She began happily as she continued to throw around her clothes. "It will look perfect on you."

"Sure- thank you Elle." I softly said as I laughed a little under my breath. It was always the smallest things that made her the happiest.

She threw a black shirt right in my face as I let out a small chuckle while removing it.

Both of us got changed, it was an off-shoulder basic black top, but it was perfect, not too much and not too little.

I brushed through my hair and fixed the small makeup I had left from the day. Brielle did the same before she turned to me with a grin again.