Eren x Reader

You remember all those years ago, on that boat, when your closest friend broke apart and vowed that he would eliminate every last one of the titans. Looking at the same person now, you know that the little boy you saw is now a man. Still an ignorant man but also a stronger man. Eren was your best friend. He, Mikasa, Armin, and you were always together no matter the circumstances. So that night when he announced he would be joining the Scout Regiment, you made up your mind that you also would be following him.

It was late in the evening now, and you couldn't sleep. You just stared up at the ceiling. Not knowing the time, you let out a huff and got out of bed. Heading towards the bathroom, something caught your eye from the window. A black figure moved passed it. You left your sleeping corridors and followed the figure, unaware of what you were about to get yourself into. It slowly started raining and your sleeping garments were starting to get soaked. Why did you have to wear the white ones tonight?

The figure came to a slow stop, you tried to turn and hide behind one of the big ass trees, but instead slipped and fell in the mud. The figure turned around. It was Eren. You both looked into each others eyes for a solid 10 seconds, until he finally decided to walk towards you.

"___", what the hell are you doing out here? It's raining and your getting..." He trailed off as he looked down your wet body. A blush formed across his face. You realized that your clothes had been soaked through and he was able to see everything underneath. A blush came across your face now and you covered your body.

"Shit, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a creep." The blush returned to his cheeks as he looked away, embarrassed. You just let out a giggle. You thought this awkward side of Eren was adorable and couldn't help yourself. The blush deepened in his cheeks and he let out a huff.

"What the hell are you giggling about?"

"You're just so cute when you're awkward." You giggled some more. Eren stood up and grabbed you by the wrist, pulling you to your feet.

"Will you just tell me what you're doing out here now?" You looked up at him now.

"I was following you, I saw you from the bathroom window and decided to follow whoever you were."

His eyes were set on your body again. He hadn't heard a word you just said. You looked at him with a death glare until he finally noticed. He looked into your eyes lustfully, which made your heart skip a beat. You had never looked at Eren this way before, but you felt that you wanted him, no, you needed him.

Before you could say anything, Eren grabbed both of your wrists and led you into the trees where the rain had somewhat lessened. He kissed you. You were shocked by the gentleness of the kiss. He released your wrists and slowly pushed you towards the ground.

The kissing never stopped and it continued to be the gentleness that it had began with. Eren was a rough fighter and he was also a bit of a hardass, but he was a very gentle lover. He slowly started leaving kissed up and down your jaw and neck. You put your hands in his wet hair and tugged a bit on it. He lifted your soaked nightgown up to your waist and flipped you over. He pulled your panties down and poked at your womanhood. You heard his belt unbuckling and his pants being pulled down a bit.

You were scared honestly, but this was Eren, your best friend. You trusted him completely.

He lay his body on top of you, and breathed you in. His body weight squished your wet breasts against the ground and it made you want him even more than before.

"I'm going to fuck you now, if you don't want it, tell me now." You whimpered. Telling him not to hesitate. Still on top of you, he pushed in and gently started moving in and out. You felt the walls of your virginity start to rip apart, and it felt good. His voice right in your ear. Hearing him pant was a turn on. He started sliding in and out a lot easier now.

He flipped you over and put it back in. He was larger than you had thought. Seeing his face now, turned you on even more. You started moaning. You couldn't help it. He was just so seductive in everything that he did, whether he meant to or not. He lifted your right leg up in the air and continued pumping. He looked at you with lust in his eyes and started nibbling and licking at the back of your knee. One of your spots, how the fuck did he know about it?

You're moaning started to get worse and louder and more high pitched. His face now was your breaking point. Tears streamed down both your faces and a knot formed in your stomach. His eyes opened as he released his seed into your no longer pure hole. He continued moving though, until you let out a loud half scream half moan and released all over his member.

"___, I want you to know that, I have actually had these feelings for you for quite sometime. Sorry that you had to find out this way." You giggled.

"Eren, I love you." He looked shocked before kissing the tip of your nose.

"I love you too."

You both lay there in the cold for the rest of the night holding each other. Eventually you both fell asleep.