"Where's Cassie or Esther now?" Mira asked both Jane-Anne and Sophie.

"Don't know." Jane-Anne said. "But when I walked into the Lycée, Cassie—Esther, had a pouch of black kyanite stones in her hand. I asked her about it, she said it's a surprise and walked away."

"Esther is currently possessing Cassie. And has the French Quarter witches making moonlight rings for her werewolf army." Mira said to herself. "Thanks for informing me, but Klaus, Elijah and I can handle it from here."

"But Mira?" Sophie said.

And Mira becomes worried about her two best friends. "I'm serious, Janey. Sophie. If Esther finds out that you two told me, she will come after you two, and I will kill her. I love you guys too much. So, you two go and do Rousseau's with Cami. Klaus, Elijah and I will handle Esther and everything else, okay?"

"Okay." Jane-Anne and Sophie said in unison.

"Okay. I'll see you guys around." Mira said, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Mira is gently leaning sideways on a tomb, speaking on the phone with Klaus.

"Elijah and I are meeting with Finn this evening for a lunch. He even gotten me to dress up in a suit." Klaus said on the phone.

"Ooooh, you'll look very handsomely sexy in your suit." Mira said with a flirty smile.

Klaus chuckled. "It annoys me when you always flirt with me, but I love you anyway, Mira."

"Love you too, Klaus. I gotta go." Mira said, and hangs up her phone, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Outside of Jardin Gris, Katie walks out and closes the door.

"Hey, Katie." Mira greeted her best friend, gently leaning sideways on a lamplight.

"Hey, Mira." Katie said.

Mira looks at Katie and small smiles. "Katie, Hi. How are you?"

"I'm fine." Katie said. "Haven't been seeing you at the Jardin Gris lately? You've gotten bored with your spice herbs?"

 "Haven't been seeing you at the Jardin Gris lately? You've gotten bored with your spice herbs?"

"You know me, Katie, I love my spice herbs, but you can say that I'm taking a small break." Mira said to her.

"Okay, well if you need it, I have them." Katie said, and walks away. "I'll see you around, Mira."