Chapter 2:MY GWEN AND HOPE

The quatuor were back on the road and right now Y/n was still sleeping as Gwen, Ben and Max were awake and doing their things until Gwen see something on internet and scream at the top of her lungs waking Y/n.

Y/n:OUCH MY POOR EARS!!!!!!!

Ben:Why are you yelling that much doofus?!

Gwen:MICHEAL MORNINGSTAR IS AT NEW YORK FOR THE PREMIER OF HIS NEW MOVIE!!!!!

Y/n:And here we go again.

Ben:Why do you say that?

Y/n:Each time there is Morningstar i stop existing and now Gwen is only thinking about that guy.

Max:New york? It's only a mile away.

Gwen:CAN WE GO PLEASE?!?!

Max:Sure.

Y/n:Shoot.

Gwen:YAY!!!!!

Timeskip brought to you by Y/n walking alone in the streets as it rains and he looked sad.

The group arrived in front of the place where the movie will be played and Y/n looked like he was bored out of his mind.

Gwen:Oh i can't belive i will meet him! Is my hair ok?! Are my clothes ok?!

Ben:Wow you weren't joking.

Y/n:I know. I'll go for a walk if you see Gwen and superstar kissing tell me.

Ben:Hum...ok.

Y/n walk away as Gwen didn't even seem to saw it and was too much focused on every detail on herself.

Max:I hope Y/n will feel better with this walk.

Ben:Yeah. I also hope for it.

With Y/n.

Y/n was walking down the streets looking streinght toward him until he bumbed into someone making her fall.

Y/n:Oh sorry here let me help you.

Y/n helped up a girl with glasses and she seem around the same age as him

Hope(yes i just changed her story a bit but she will have her normal look next time she appear)

Hope:S-Sorry i didn't saw you there.

Y/n:Meh it's fine. Let me guess here to see the movie premier with morningguy?

Hope:What no he is so egocentrical i woudn't want to watch his movies even for a million dollars.

Y/n looked suprised by those words as his heart flutter a bit.

Y/n:You...You hate Micheal Morningstar?

Hope:Wait don't tell me...

The two smile and fall on their knees and look at the sky with their arm toward it.