𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

Start from the beginning

"Sidney." Dewey gestures towards the door, and where the ghosts' body once lay limp, is an empty spot on the carpet. "Where'd the fuck he go?"

Sidney spins around, snatching her gun from off the floor and reeling it back to aim at the door. Someone is entering the house. It's the lead detective. "I heard shots, Angelina's dead."

"What're you doing here, Kincaid?"

The two have a stand off, their guns staring at one another. "Looking for you." He answers. "Mia said there'd be a party here tonight. I thought uh-oh, third act celebration. Figured I 'ought to check it out."

Sidney's lip quivers. "Alone? Where's your partner?"

A beat passes, and then Kincaid raises his arms in defense, slipping his weapon back into it's holster. "Hey, Miss Prescott, I'm here to help." He says soothly, "put the gun down, come on."

Slowly, Sidney lowers her weapon, the look in his eyes gaining her full and utter trust. "No!" Suddenly, Kincaid grabs ahold of Sid's shoulder, pushing her aside. Next to Kimmy, Sidney's head hits the arm of Dewey's oak chair before falling aimlessly to the ground. The killer is back, and Kincaid's struggling to keep him off.

"Sidney, come on! Kimmy, wake up!" Gale is yelling between both girls while Kincaid continues to fight with the killer. He manages his gun from it's holster, but he's not quick enough, because the edge of ghosts' knife enters his stomach in a swift motion. The figure twists the handle before sliding it off the detective and allowing him to fall to the ground.

The mask turns, looking down at a groggy Sidney and Kim, both laying on the floor and squirming. He steps towards both girls, but Sidney has made her comeback, and Kim isn't far behind her. Sidney's hand flails to the left of her, reaching to grab the gun she dropped on the way to the floor from underneath Dewey's chair. She stands with all her might, the barrel pointed directly at the killer's chest. Click. What are the fucking odds she's out of bullets. When will this bunch get a fucking break? Sidney looks down, her lips thinned into a line. Well, fuck it. "You want me motherfucker? Come and get me!" She tosses the pistol across the room, shrugging as she turns and darts downt the hall, ghostface just on her tail.

Now Kim's made her way to her feet, looking around, bewildered. Her first instinct is to reach up and begin to pull at Gale's knots as quickly as possible. Only a moment of her trying goes by before she releases them with frustration. "Guy's, i'm sorry." She mumbles, slowly backing out of the room.

"Kimmy, don't!" Dewey warns.

"I have to go get her." She says urgently.

"Kimmy, don't! Untie me first!"

Kim's lips are pressed together with the utmost pressure. "I can't leave her." She shakes her head. Dewey tried to argue, the strawberry blonde headed girl is already gone, dashing down the hall in order to catch up to the killer and her friend. She takes the only turn presented to her, speeding down the hardwood floor.

She screams as a figure pops out from the closest open door, knife flinging. She gasps as the ghost jumps at her, his sharpened knife plunging into her shoulder.

With some struggle, Kimberly pushes the killer off, shoving him into the wall before scurrying into the closest door she can find with a lock. She slams it shut behind her, tugging at the lock, and bolting it shut.

"Kimmy!"

The blonde twists around, and she's met with a comforting face. Sidney is bleeding from her right arm, but it luckily doesn't look too fatal. "God, Sid! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Where's Dewey and Gale?"

Kim licks her lips, turning around to get a good view of the room. "Where we left them, I wasn't really thinking, I just came after you."

"Well, that was stupid of you."

"Yeah, I know." Kim takes in the setting around her, the walls are alined with stories, there's got to be hundreds of books on these shelves. That's when she remembers. "Roman was saying something about there being dozens of hidden tunnels in this house."

Sidney immediately understands, and without another word they both dart to separate bookshelves, pulling and knocking at every book. Kim has half the wall a mess, books scattering the floor at her feet.

"Kim, over here!"

Kim turns her head. Sidney's got the book shelf wall jutted outwards, a blue hardcover book as the handle. "Get in, hurry!" The killer's still pounding at the locked door.

Sidney allows Kim to enter first, and then she slowly latches it behind them, making sure to check for a lock before turning away. They're in a dark and secluded hall, and the only direction they can go is straight. They do just that, until finally the hallways expands, and suddenly they're in a large lounge area. A secret screening room, just like Roman theorized.